Hideout evolution ideas (specialy for GGG)

Hello! I have some ideas for hideout evolution:

1. Make your hideout as default start location (or make an option which allows you to choose start location between city and hideout).
2. Make something like a marketplace in personal hideout, which allows put up for sale your goods, and allows check up and buy goods by visitors of your hideout when you afk.

Thanks! Sorry for my english.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
dfwmlb wrote:
Hello! I have some ideas for hideout evolution:

1. Make your hideout as default start location (or make an option which allows you to choose start location between city and hideout).
2. Make something like a marketplace in personal hideout, which allows put up for sale your goods, and allows check up and buy goods by visitors of your hideout when you afk.

Thanks! Sorry for my english.

I cannot STRESS HOW MUCH i want the first thing to happen.
But the second one - no,no auction houses,or anything that would resemble them,PoE is partially unique because of it's down to the ground proper bargaining trades,i love them.

But yes,i was actually quite surprised when i first found out that your hideout is not exactly....your hideout because it's missing 2 quite important things.

1.you can't set it as your default spawn location.
2.You can't move waypoint.
For example in Unearthed hideout the second room you unlock is amazing,but the place is designed in a way that it's just pointless to really have it without making abysmally huge hideout,so it would be nice if i could bring my waypoint to that room instead.
No rest for the wicked.
+1 to move waypoint
+1 for default loading location

One more thing that irks me though is that when you activate the waypoint, you are always shown a1n waypoint map rather than latest available / the one you came from. Slight inconvenience.
Last edited by Primislas on Sep 29, 2014, 10:30:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info