Am I flagged or sth? ...

Hi,

lately I play alot of PoE with my marauder and scion, but since about ... 4 weeks I do not drop any decent currency (except sometimes from Arcanist SBs). In about half an our of mapping I dropped actually 3 Wisdom Scrolls and 1 Portal Scroll.

I paid for like ~30 Stashpages and can't fill them cause I don't drop anything. And that goes on since forever now ...

I always thought it might just be personal unluck, but now someone told me, that people who play more than average can get flagged or sth. and don't drop stuff anymore.

For example my Scion has a total of like 200ish IIR and ~70IIQ.

Could you please look into it cause it really pisses me off, that I paid quite a lot of money (at least for me) and the fun at the game is gone now, that I don't drop currency or decent gear.

Regards

PS: my bad english is a way of decrypt against the NSA :>
"
Hi,

lately I play alot of PoE with my marauder and scion, but since about ... 4 weeks I do not drop any decent currency (except sometimes from Arcanist SBs). In about half an our of mapping I dropped actually 3 Wisdom Scrolls and 1 Portal Scroll.

I paid for like ~30 Stashpages and can't fill them cause I don't drop anything. And that goes on since forever now ...

I always thought it might just be personal unluck, but now someone told me, that people who play more than average can get flagged or sth. and don't drop stuff anymore.

For example my Scion has a total of like 200ish IIR and ~70IIQ.

Could you please look into it cause it really pisses me off, that I paid quite a lot of money (at least for me) and the fun at the game is gone now, that I don't drop currency or decent gear.

Regards

PS: my bad english is a way of decrypt against the NSA :>

I'd doubt it.
But you are not to specific, if you get any currency drops while solo you are not flagged.
If you still think you are then email support.
The flag would not effect gear drops at all.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
That's the thing ^^
I don't get currency drops at all ...

Need to buy thousands of Wisdom Scrolls and Portal Scrolls cause I don't drop any (7 mapruns in 1 hour and currencydrop: 6wisdoms, 1 Portal / 12 maps / no unique / just yellow crap)

to which email should I send a ticket?
"
That's the thing ^^

Need to buy thousands of Wisdom Scrolls and Portal Scrolls cause I don't drop any (7 mapruns in 1 hour and currencydrop: 6wisdoms, 1 Portal / 12 maps / no unique / just yellow crap)

Hmmm just read your OP properly and it sounds pretty odd indeed but why are you flaged? thats something id love to know if they answer you, sorry for spam :)

"
7 map runs in 1 hour and got 6 wis, 1 port, 12 maps.
im quoting this for ever xD still cant get over the redic rng you have.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
Last edited by Sawm on Sep 24, 2014, 10:17:13 AM
"
That's the thing ^^

You're contradicting yourself.

You said you don't get ANY currency drops at all, then you say that you did 7 map runs in 1 hour and got 6 wis, 1 port, 12 maps.

If you're getting the wisdom and portal scrolls, then you are not flagged...

you just have really bad RNG luck right now.
"
Drakier wrote:
You're contradicting yourself.

You said you don't get ANY currency drops at all, then you say that you did 7 map runs in 1 hour and got 6 wis, 1 port, 12 maps.

If you're getting the wisdom and portal scrolls, then you are not flagged...

you just have really bad RNG luck right now.

Since ... 5 to 6 weeks?
if you're getting ANY currency at all (including scrolls) then you aren't flagged.
Wellp:

Hi there,

Thank you for bearing with us. I've completed looking into this for you, and I believe I have found the problem. Please let us know if you continue to experience any further issues.

Kind regards,
Jake

--------------------------------

Finally getting drops again.

May I ask, what the problem was?
Someone from the forum asked to to ask for specifics.

Hi again,

Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information as to the nature of these events. I apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please let us know if we can assist you further and we will be happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,
Bex
_____
_____

Got in the first Catacombs run like 2c and 1 Regal + small stuff ...
Guess there really was sth wrong
Last edited by Chaaaaaaaaarlie on Sep 27, 2014, 9:19:29 PM
"
Wellp:

Hi there,

Thank you for bearing with us. I've completed looking into this for you, and I believe I have found the problem. Please let us know if you continue to experience any further issues.

Kind regards,
Jake

Finally getting drops again.

May I ask, what the problem was?
Someone from the forum asked to to ask for specifics.

Hi again,

Unfortunately, we are not able to disclose any information as to the nature of these events. I apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please let us know if we can assist you further and we will be happy to help in any way that we can.

Kind regards,
Bex
_____
_____

Got in the first Catacombs run like 2c and 1 Regal + small stuff ...
Guess there really was sth wrong

I knew it ;) that was not even close to rng it was 100% broken behavior, I just asked out of curiosity , and glad you posted that :D thanks for the info! So interesting how something like this would happen xD.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Sawm wrote:
I knew it ;) that was not even close to rng it was 100% broken behavior, I just asked out of curiosity , and glad you posted that :D thanks for the info! So interesting how something like this would happen xD.

The take quite a while to respond though xD

Wellp in the meantime: 2Ex dropped :x

God I love when everything goes as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info