Why are subpar builds being showcased?

I don't really need to explain myself the title of the topic is very true in nature. Why? I don't get it, it's giving the game an image that is not true... These builds won't cut it in high level maps. It's misleading...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Build has done Atziri many times and reaches high single target DPS(100k+). It's not exactly optimal gear or choices but that represents the majority of the community(even the majority of the HC community).

Build is fine.
Last edited by kasub on Sep 22, 2014, 10:00:48 PM
Be happy that this build doent depend once again on 6l,as 99 percent did before.If he can do atziri with this build then it is definetily not what i would call sub par.

But,there must be quality on forums,so...yeah
Bye bye desync!
dis a solwitch thread yo subpar up in dis bitch we see through our eyes and look into the abyss of where it came from and say.

Beefjerky.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Botw isn't about what is the most expensive build out there. It is simply builds that catch the eye of the dev's, something that may be slightly different to what else is being done, and that are 'viable'

Definition of viable varies from person to person, but I would assume the dev's look at "can complete merc act 3" as minimum, and possible "can do high level maps" as the maximum. But after the 'can complete merc act 3' any definition of viable is up to interpretation
Wolf It's fucking Solwitch cmon o.0 you know better then this.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
solwitch wrote:
I don't really need to explain myself the title of the topic is very true in nature. Why? I don't get it, it's giving the game an image that is not true... These builds won't cut it in high level maps. It's misleading...

most ppl dont take endgame seriously, thats why those kinda builds are also showcased...

other than that, i'd fall asleep playing with that clearspeed
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
"
Why are subpar threads being bumped?

Why are subpar minds giving an opinion?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"

Why do subpar trolls have a say in anything?
"
gh0un wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"

Why do subpar trolls have a say in anything?

I love cookies , with one scoop of ice cream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info