WTF with maps

I ran 2x75 lvl maps with 100% quantity and got no maps, 2x77 lvl maps with 120%+ and 130%+ quantity and got 1x75 lvl map, ran 1x78 lvl map and got no maps, than I ran 1x72 with 50% quantity map and got 5 maps. None of it even 1 lvl higher than 72 but anyway.

So does quantity mean nothing or 75+ maps just drops so very rare?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
high lvl mapdrops are pathetic. its like they want us to stop playing around 85. I bought 5 78s yesterday (notice first problem of having to buy them) and highest map i got back was 74.

so yeah season over for me since progression is over. i aint combining and grinding easy lowlvl maps like nolifers. ros is installed with guarnteed rift progression if you beat ones before that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 22, 2014, 5:31:33 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
high lvl mapdrops are pathetic. its like they want us to stop playing around 85. I bought 5 78s yesterday (notice first problem of having to buy them) and highest map i got back was 74.

so yeah season over for me since progression is over. i aint combining and grinding easy lowlvl maps like nolifers. ros is installed with guarnteed rift progression if you beat ones before that.

Why would you waste currency buying 78s? Even 74s give you 79% exp.
more challenge. 74s like arm wrestling my sister
Git R Dun!
Funny, was about to post about ridiculous droprates of higher level maps too.

No maps to level a char feels almost more worse then xp pnealties on death.
- Best Signature Ever -
Yeah, I ran a 40% Academy yesterday and got two Shipyards and a Necropolis. Meanwhile, chiseled 100%+ maps drop zero maps. It seems to be all random, and I just roll magic mobs + augment now. Not even wasting alchs anymore.
In other news.Take one unidentified rare map.Vaal it.run it with fragments.Spend 6 chaos t add mod.Enjoy lootsplosions and maps galore,even from white monsters.

Risk vs reward anyone?Seems people getting it and not even see it.Find a carto and you are pretty much swimming on them for the rest of your levels

Try,tell me your expieriences having above 140 and how it ends up before taking such claims
Bye bye desync!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
more challenge. 74s like arm wrestling my sister

Then alchemy the maps and make them challenging. Map levels, unfortunately, don't add that much difficulty.

Your OP was about progression, which you can easily obtain. Not sure why you switched topics
Last 78 rotation dropped 1x75 out of 6 well rolled maps. I used even sacrifices on my own and it dropped me a 73 canyon. So I knew its not a good time to play maps.
If all you really want is to get XP and you don't care about your map pool go to the notice board under public parties. There are always and I mean always maps open with a slot or 2 available.

I suggest turning on /dnd
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info