[2.2.x] zSavage's CI Southclaw Reave (formerly Bloodseeker Dual Strike) [Trickster]

For some reason your links for 60 + points tree dont show any allocated nodes :( can you check it out please ? thank you!! i also added you ingame to ask about some problems im having (new player) i guess u playing beta xD anyway thanks for the guide again
"
CorranHorn wrote:
I think you are trying to shoehorn in that side of the tree man and it really doesn't make much sense.

Abyssus is not an automatic choice. It could very easily be a bad one in fact.

Simply put, 4-5 K ES is not enough. You wasted a TON of nodes for essentially 5-10 percent physical mitigation and a similar amount of crit as the tree i linked.

Ok, ok. I get it, you like that side. But think about it this way.

Drop Abyssus. Throw on a decent 300+ Es Hat and just stack defense that way.

You don't then NEED to waste time going over to that side of the tree to support Abyssus.

Did you even watch any of the gameplay vids? There's a specific reason Abyssus is used. Also, even if I dropped it (which I can), replacing with 290 ES AR/ES helm, one would still need strength to be able to use the red gems for the build.

With Abyssus my character has nearly 6K ES, and almost 10K w/ Vaal Discipline.

Without Abyssus it will be a struggle to break 30K DPS, even with very good claws. This build is reliant on DPS as a method of tanking. Also, armor is very important to deal with reflect (so hence dropping armor nodes may be unwise, unless dropping DPS).

If you want to modify the tree, a few things you should consider:
1.) You'll need at least 100 total strength to be able to use lvl 20 red gems. (You'll have the strength to use the helm meeting gem requirements, essentially. Using it is a personal choice. I use it because the build easily overcomes the downside).
2.) Dropping Abyssus cuts DPS by ~60%. You'll have a tough time surviving if you can't leech quickly enough due to lack of strength.

This tree is similar to what I may be running in the next patch (local leech nerf on weapons may break the bloodseeker mechanic, note the beta tree is different of course.)

"
Iguana88 wrote:
For some reason your links for 60 + points tree dont show any allocated nodes :( can you check it out please ? thank you!! i also added you ingame to ask about some problems im having (new player) i guess u playing beta xD anyway thanks for the guide again

Just checked links, all seem to be working OK.
Feel free to pm me on the forums or make a post with your issues; I may not be back on the main game for a while.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on May 21, 2015, 5:18:59 PM
Ty for the reply well my link issue is on the leveling drop spoiler after lvl 60 i dont see the tree built points not allocated and for my problems is im at cruel act 3 and im getting oneshot alot and i dont get much hp back i have bloodseeker in chest waiting tho :p and last i started ur other build with ci arc in ur oppinion what is better from the 2 like easy of play viability for atziri and survivability ?
Look dude, that's relatively logical given your starting point, and i appreciate all the replies, but you don't need to approach this with such a narrow point of view.

Like i said before, you can't assume that every person would want to run Abyssus with this type of setup.

So how about this. As constructive feedback on your build and this thread, think about the following.

How would you make this char on life? Pro's and cons?
What if you made this char on life with BOR?
What if you used exclusively pure ES gear. Zealots Oath/blood rage?
Low life and shavs?

I understand if you aren't interested, but if we only keep the "dual claw" idea with bloodseeker as the only constant, you can see just how many options we have for each avenue ya know? That's the only points i've trying to get across.

Honestly, i would love to see your thoughts on trees/gear/pros and cons for each of the options, plus whatever else you think of. I thought this build was creative enough that i wanted to chime in.

Cheers

this build is can do atziri? solo 78 maps?
level 43, wanna hit around 60 tonight hopefuly, cant wait to change to ES...
if any1 has proper gear at 1month softcore league lemme know ^.^
"
erani wrote:
this build is can do atziri? solo 78 maps?

This build can solo 78 maps rather easily, though discretion must be used with mods.

As for Atziri, this build should be able to do her (though this aspect I haven't tested yet.

@CorranHorn

I like the idea to create other alternatives; I'll be doing some theory crafting and post what I come up with.

I haven't worked on my life based variant char in a while, so I'll try to get some stuff up on that.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
hi savage, thanks for reply,

im glad this build can do end game maps, i really like farming and i had a hard time getting this char to 58 (on 1month league we got beyond mod which is hell for lvling)

managed to get nice claw, what items should i focus in next in ur opinon :D?

hi,
i would like to share with u some method im trying, so far its been ok but keep in my my levels+crit chance is low,
combine CoH+ass mark+HoT, keeping my charges up 60% of time and i guess with more levels / crit chance i can make it stay up 95% of time ;p, this way u can drop PCoC on ur chest and just stay with crit multi, hopefuly it will increase dps alot.

i dunno exactly how HoT/HoI/HoA work but ill keep testing to see if there is any better combo ;p
Next you'll want to get a Bloodseeker unique claw to equip in you main hand (available at lvl 62).

Then I would look for better ES gloves/helm, possibly go for abyssus if you think you can handle it.

Herald of thunder + curse on hit is a good combo; I may implement it myself in 2.0.

But personally I use flicker strike + melee splash + curse on hit + assassin's mark on my char.
twitch.tv/savagewolves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info