glass cannon, 2H sword crit chance shadow build for the lul'z

hello, this is a fun build i have been working on for a while now. So far it works very well, i melt bosses. I ruin trash to rare mobs in a couple hits. AND it is addicting at least for my self. Before we begin and before the elitist's come here and say this will never be able to do uber what's her face. know this, this build is not ment to kill her. this is a build just for fun and add's added risk to a game that is already some what easy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Passive Tree
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2Ba_VUth4iaVjDYPq21stUhwUioL8-pd8nDVidOMC-ywNj1sjJ2qDki4yjt8D8Sio3_GEZZjQ_LhdweHE5ykb57KSsM6m7VTNbfZYQapNEsKz3qyGTIBmybo1iLqOkJLeN2oMHHUIwW11op_KzB8UUeNvwYgWHV0oHfXF9zB2KiiqvhW-qxHUUx9W1bon4LglVuv3Q38xcAP1e1qk7ZBTir_3iT951QiJjQghQ47KAOWbj1gQ4MJ4oAgnBmGRZbrLErIPycqTQixP_zoZngNqW618m6quXy-p9JNBqKlywzyPs-95loa

Skill/support gem combo's

what skill's i use? well i will tell you!

your main single target skills will be the following and their links

Viper strike + melee physical damage + increased durration + crit chance + crit damage + power charge on crit ( if you use the volls) replace with faster attacks

puncture + melee physical damage + increased durration + crit chance

vaal lightning strike + increased durration

vaal double strike + melee physical damage + faster attacks + increased durration

why use both of those vaal skills? well in combination in this order will deal massive damage

vulnerability + vaal lightning strike + vaal double strike + nothing else because usually that is enough to kill most bosses. vulnerability will increased the physical damage delt by vaal LS and vaal DS in such a sexy way. vaal LS adds shock to the target and with shock's buff it is now 1 stack at 50% more damage. and with our high crit and high normal damage your vaal double strike gets your stats so if you crit alot chances are so will your clone.

it works extreamly well if you need to kill a boss quickly before you can take any real damage

cleaver + melee physical damage + leech life + (pick either) concentrated effect/increased aoe/crit chance/crit damage/faster attacks

!!!GEAR CHOICES!!!

as you can gather from the tree this is a high damage and evasion.dodge build so you need to shape your gear around that thought.

i would recommend for ring's gifts from above it is basically everything you need for a crit build if you decide to use two of them.

the maligaro's gloves legacy is best. it gives you everything you could ask for decent evasion, crit chance and crit damage and a few other bonus stats

the rest of your gear i would suggest trying to get enough ele res to get to 75% for all 3. while also trying to get some crit chance/damage or more beefy if you want.

the necklace i use a max roll carnage heart less hp/es but gives nice ele res and even better high life leech %

weapon i use the beyond only unique called " edge of madness " i just love that item reminds me of soul caliber. if you do not want to use it remember this build only really works with sword's you can change some nodes around for daggers or claws if you so choose.

if you dont use edge of madness you can use any high damage 2h sword.
end result

------------pro's---------

- massive damage without crit and even more punishing with crit

- you can do just about anything in lvl 70+ maps

- a very fun build if you want to just forget about uber atziri and just worry about the fun of the game

- able to kill bosses in a flash with no real effort

-------con's--------

- if you hit a physical reflect mob you will insta kill your self

- you are melee so desync will always wana ruin your day

- you are not a super tank. if evasion fails you will feel it

- some type's of bosses will ruin your day just like every build.

if you are looking for a build to ruin uber atziri this might work for you but keep in mind i made this for fun and i save uber atrizi for my summoner/MFculler

i hope you all enjoy this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info