Do you log on just for the daily missions?

Daily quests and missions are one of the efficient ways to make players log into a game or service every day. I haven't had much free time in the past few days due to work and social demands, but I still found myself making time to hop on solely for the daily missions, so I guess they are worked as intended with me! (Though the time-limited Zana quests are a huge turn off and cause frustration and resentment, so I'm not sure how long I'll remain motivated.)

What about you guys? Do the dailies make you log on even on days where you'd normally not play PoE?
I used to, then i played a bit more and switched chars for dailys and now i ran out of chroms/fusings trying to 5L something/2blue/1green/1 red something i might go back to dailys only.

If you dont want to play, then dont play. Why do you feel forced to log on? You can do the dailys when you really want to play, theres no rush as they are not going anywhere.
I do that and to run a few maps.

I've burned myself out on re-rolling for now and dread going through act 1-3 3 times so I'm trying to level my Duelist into the 80s at the moment.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
After level 5 you need a pretty decent character to progress. If you just do dailies, you'll fall behind.
Some days, yes.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
After level 5 you need a pretty decent character to progress. If you just do dailies, you'll fall behind.

Not really. Or rather, it depends on what you consider progress. Some of my masters are 6, and I do see the bar moving while just doing the daily quests. Yes, it's slow, but I have no problem with it taking a couple months to get to 7. After that, it'll probably be really slow.

But I don't plan to do ONLY dailies. It's just that I try not to miss the bonus reputation the daily missions get.
Sometimes I log on just for the Zana train. Gives good XP and it's fun.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Pretty much. Cant sustain maps and no point in doing 66s at level 84 so least i can do is masters for difficultly and hoping for lvl 8.

I'm playing a lot more D3 these days love the greater rifts system.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 21, 2014, 1:38:24 AM
I kinda do that.
Normally I have a little more time than that and also play the game a bit more. But it's mainly to do the dailies.
However, I'd probably play a bit on those days even if there were no dailies - but perhaps not on all of them.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I calculated 75 Dailies required to hit L7, can't imagine how long L8 will take...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info