Hideout Lightning Addition

I will make this brief so it does not become a wall of text that nobody will read.

I really like the style of some hideouts but I find them hard to use because of the current lightning issues. My proposition would help solve this while also making some of the other hideouts neat as well.

In the "Hideout" tab if we could have an option "Light/Dark" which would add more natural lightning to the area. This could be really cool for some hideouts! Think Toras hideout being night time, or Zanas could have an ambient light that does not cause the black squares but still allowing us to see!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We just had someone suggesting daylight and nighttime for hideouts. :)
+1
"

Oh I did not know that, however I do think it is important to include some natural lightning options for the darker hideouts such as Zana/Elreon (not just day/night for outdoor) because as of right now it is a headache to try to get them lit without errors.
Last edited by Xagulz on Sep 20, 2014, 8:58:39 PM
"
Xagulz wrote:
"

Oh I did not know that, however I do think it is important to include some natural lightning options for the darker hideouts such as Zana/Elreon (not just day/night for outdoor) because as of right now it is a headache to try to get them lit without errors.

Thats what GGG wanted, to us buy some of the light providing deco. Its probably more realistic that way, when the light has a source.
"

Thats what GGG wanted, to us buy some of the light providing deco. Its probably more realistic that way, when the light has a source.

Well I sure showed them. I want the Lush hide to be darker, so I can buy more torches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info