Things that happen in Wraeclast

Share your little story.

So a white mob happened to drop me a unique item. Because i already found another unique not long ago, i thought: "Hey, this character sure has some luck!". Guess what. Not even five seconds after that, a rare mob dropped TWO additional uniques. So three within five seconds. WTF? And i only had 28% increased rarity. And they were all useless ofc..
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Sep 21, 2014, 2:49:04 AM
Once upon a time, a Scion with an odd name "Kujar_Poisonloyal" went into a dangerous place. The place is called "Death and Taxes". She thought that the reward for surviving this whole thing would be huge! And than she got.
Spoiler
kiwi nation
They were useless because of your build and lvl. There are no useless uniques.
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Once upon a time, a Scion with an odd name "Kujar_Poisonloyal" went into a dangerous place. The place is called "Death and Taxes". She thought that the reward for surviving this whole thing would be huge! And than she got.
Spoiler

Well, that's a really great reward.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Once upon a time I decided to buy a tabula for no reason at all except for wasting an ex and getting my first 6L I went out and killed 1 mob to drop yet another tabula which I corrupted (failed, no new option still left 6l tabula) and gave the one I bought to a guildmate for free...
Last edited by enjoto on Sep 20, 2014, 1:31:57 PM
"
Where's "Wreaclast"?

Beneath tSaLeArW i think. :)
first time ever got double uniqe drop off rare(2lvl and 8lvl) in 75map
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 20, 2014, 4:58:28 PM
Once I decided to farm mud flats for masters/vaal areas. I don't usually do this, I don't even know if the area is good this purpose. And then, a wild yellow mob appear. I thought, whatever I'll kill you, so he dropped:

"Live by the sword, live a good, LONG time"
"
sparkatus wrote:
Once I decided to farm mud flats for masters/vaal areas. I don't usually do this, I don't even know if the area is good this purpose. And then, a wild yellow mob appear. I thought, whatever I'll kill you, so he dropped:

I could cry and laugh and jump in the air at the same time. I never had that happen before. Well, except that 1 time where i was in that party at Dominus and like 5 items popped and 4 were allocated to me and i died.
Recently had x3 ex drop in the span of x2 days. Now I won't see one until next year.
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info