New skills

Do you guys at GGG plan to insert new skill gems in the game? 'cause i think that one strong point of this game is, obviously, build diversity, and i'm kinda starting to feel some lack of possible interesting combo to make.

What do you think?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They just released several....
Yeah, i have a Tornado Shot build, a glacial hammer/herald of ice build and a oro's sacrifice herald of ash build... i know.

What i was asking is that if the direction they're taking is towards the release of many new skill/support gems, or will be the new content be about new monsters, location and whatsoever...? what will be the future development line they will follow?

ps: Sry for my bad english, i'm just an italian trying to speak some other languages XD
 Of course GGG will over time be releasing new skills such as the patch 1.2 Tornado Shot. All of these offense skills take time to go from a concept in the devs minds to an in-game usable skill so you can't expect GGG to be able to whip out a half dozen new skills every 6 months. I'm sure the testing and debugging phase of a new skill takes many months of testing and refining. GGG does a fantastic job with them being an indie game company and their extremely small team of coders. We should all be happy that GGG has such a devoted team of developers and enjoy everything they put into Forsaken Masters.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info