Scion [Rampage] - Passive tree help - Bow-user, cast on crit, lightning arrow

Also because Mjölnir is too expensive, I decided to try something with a Scion (instead of ranger, I prefer her).But I really have no idea if the build will be viable or not.

Here's the passive skill tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAOygDlm49YEODCUZxb560DJykykqTJ4cTwzpRTBzcdwebtaxHf8YtRxmKUzV9W8HFUEItgw-rKk2IQow2lwZtbD8ngh4TngX5xKK1SKXLSsgUsKSRFfChpNwV8-puqkwt-WPh26fUKgu18hEPveb-yHBSNZJ-rz7P2L21hY0ZUUfvUOAS51SVBcG02V8k_QiJLX3djP_emvFdaMqp_gr-j03jplfyRTrhmyYyAbIZz3oi6rEw2mSPTw==

I'm trying to get a mix between elemental, physical and crit chance+damage. I'm trying something like lightning arrow | cast on crit [lightning skill] | > Single target skill < (Frenzy?) | whatever the fuck works

Now I don't know if this would work or not but I can see this being a bit expensive (but hopefully not too much, didn't checked the price) and could be used as self-found with some items you can buy. I'm also doing this because I got 1 exalt two days ago and I was wondering about buying a Tabula Rasa or continue leveling my duelist culler farmer and find shit.

What do you think about the passive tree and the idea? Thanks for reading and hopefully answering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info