Portal effects

Hey there everyone, GGG

Have you thought about splitting the portal effects into two groups?

When I originally saw your portal effects update I assumed it would work in this fashion, your personal portal has its own mtx and your map portal could have its own mtx too.

So that your mysterious potentially life threatening gate into another world, could justly be signified by a swirling crimson and orange Survivor's Respite Portal Effect laced with daggers and swords pointing to your ultimate doom. While on the other hand, once inside a map you may seek retreat to a more familiar portal leading to the way home, perhaps by the golden glow of a Champion's Arrival Portal Effect glistening with churning cogs fighting the very existence to remain open within this forsaken realm.

In any case, you could still allow users to use both effects if that is what they wish for personal and map portal effects. Just a thought anyhow, maybe something to consider. Could be the chance to add more portal effects to the game.
#NeverGoing90
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
#NeverGoing90
#NeverGoing90
Nice, another bumper guy who thinks GGG didnt already read it, and the bumps are so full of text i can hardly read it all. *sigh*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info