Dual claw build without frenzy? (newbie)

Hey guys, i came back to the game and need a bit help!

I like the shadow much, but doesnt feel familiar with my old one...so i want to start fresh.
The problem is i dont know the game well (the skill tree) and i fear that i could skill the wrong stuff and totally waste ma character, where i will spent much time with.

So eventually you guys can help me making a few passive-skill decisions. Here are the things i do like!

So, what i do like:
-fast paced combat(high, if not very high attackspeed)
-lifeleech
-minions (not a must have, but i like them..sometimes..pure summoner i do not like, eventually forget that point here)
-claws (i just LOVE claws)
-dual whield (must have too)
-no frenzy or such things! I tried it and really, really hate it. I like constant buffs and stuff.

It would be really awesome if you guys can help me out a bit!

Thanks for help.

Greetz
Melideas
Last edited by Melideas on Sep 19, 2014, 1:16:51 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/852727

This one is an awesome dual-claw build, and a very nice, current, and complete guide updated for 1.2. I just hit 70 on my first char and am having a really fun time with this build. Give it a shot. I even think there is a mention of a skellie totem in there somewhere, hehe.

Oh, be sure to watch the vids, and look for the "budget gear" section. His gear is very pricey, but the build can be done on the cheap if you're new or don't have a lot of currency.

Enjoy
My shadow feel a bit...slow...i mean, single target he is very good...but he lacks in AOE dmg actually, you have a idea how i can fix that or with what skill? Reave is a bit mana expensive i saw..
For AOE the build uses:

Dual Strike, Multistrike, and Melee Splash

As you get more links, you add Increased Critical Damage, Melee Physical Damage, and Faster Attacks. Its really fast (up to 10 attacks per second in certain final build variants) and kills things so quick .. i'm having fun with it. Go check out his link and read the build, you'll like it
i'm on my way, thanks for this gem! :) Its really funny at the moment, i think i will change one or two parts...but at all...its reealllyy amazing, i love it! At the moment i use reave, but later on i will use melee splash. Just need the gems atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info