I live in America met a hick for the first time...

Grew up in the east coast, mostly dressed in black (NYC style), educated, cultured etc... When I went on road trip this June visiting a few states we had to pit stop at South Carolina. Well behind the counter at this auspicious gas station was a black lady and omfg I thought "murica" was an exaggeration but, it's not. It's %100 accurate.

Was looking for a drink while my mate was paying for gas.. This is exactly how this lady talked.

"He gonna bees all done wit lookin for dem drink, take foreva. My bosses don't take too kindly to strangers readen his papas wit out you folks not payen."

So I replied as I reached the counter, "what's up how much?"

"I can tell you fools ain't from here, I reckon you from up there."

I answered back,"now looks here mam, we ain't no fools how boughts you be a kind fool and just let us pay. First time here in dis parts, you sure ain't no kindolina."

She looked at us, bewildered at my response... All I know never will I move to any hick town... Ever.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Thats racist.
what is "Black NYC Style?" I follow fashion and ive never heard of such a thing.

Edit: Referring to what you're wearing as something that can make you cultured or sophisticated shows me you don't exactly "get it". The man makes the clothes not the other way around ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 19, 2014, 2:53:02 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
what is "Black NYC Style?" I follow fashion and ive never heard of such a thing.

Edit: Referring to what you're wearing as something that can make you cultured or sophisticated shows me you don't exactly "get it". The man makes the clothes not the other way around ;)

No... I always worn black. The city is known for it's grey and black hues. Never referred to my attire as granting me culture... I fcking travel, went to school... I also volunteer etc... That's what grants culture, the different areas in life you explore/experience.

LOL... You know about fashion. Prove it... I bet I know more ;P

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 19, 2014, 3:18:56 PM
I just did. Pfff NYC is known for greys and blacks? Really? Did you not read a single article about NYFW 2 weeks ago? Noob.
"
TheWretch wrote:
I just did. Pfff NYC is known for greys and blacks? Really? Did you not read a single article about NYFW 2 weeks ago? Noob.

You're a noob!!! I don't live there any more... Misery loves company ;P

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 19, 2014, 3:30:17 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

You're a noob!!! I don't live there any more... Misery loves company ;P

Right. Way to show me you know wtf youre talking about. Fashion Noob.
"
solwitch wrote:
I don't live there any more...

Did you ever? Or where you one of those upstate kids that fronted like it was NYC?
You can't troll a troll... Sorry wretch I'm way out of your league. ^.^

Last edited by solwitch on Sep 19, 2014, 3:50:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info