Decorations lost when hideout changed

I had a backstreet hideout but accidentally dismissed vorici at some point so Haku hit level 6 first. I had Haku create a new hideout an accepted it. A bunch of my decorations are now missing from my hideout stash. When I made the new hideout that all my pets that had been running loose ended up in the hideout stash rather than the mtx stash. I only got one page in the hideout stash, maybe the pets crowded the lost stuff out?

The lost decorations seem to all be things that were placed in the hideout when I make the switch. None of the stiff that was still in the hideout stash seems to be missing.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Sep 19, 2014, 2:00:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I saw mentioned in another thread that decorations lost reappear when a new one is bought. So I bought one, closed and reopened my hideout stash and there is now a second tab with everything that was missing + my new purchase.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
confirmed this works, just happened to me now, read this thread and now all my decorations are back after I purchased an item that forces a new tab( won't work if the decoration you purchase will fit in 1st tab)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info