Common faces of pathofexile.com/forums

I've played since day 1 of open beta off and on and recognize quite a few posters on this forum. Here is a short review (meant only for entertainment purposes, this was explicitly not posted in off-topic because it is about people in the gen. discussion).

I_NO
Kind of a wild card, not very informative/helpful but definitely entertaining at times. When I see his name I know the post is going to be at least worth skimming through.

solwitch
I actually have a bookmark to solwitch' post history so I do not miss a thing. After all this time I am still not sure whether the guy is actually genuine or just messing around, and it is this specific trait that makes him a quality troll. Never change.

Vipermagi
Always helping everyone with everything, an 11/10 quality poster like no other. If he somehow turned out to be my son I would accept him into my family and say that I am proud.

Charan
Although this guy seems a little bit 'off' in general I typically enjoy reading his posts and thoughts, he really speaks from the heart. I don't think I have ever empathized more with someone on the forums then when I read his ranting about the changing of Fidelitas - Fidelitis which was something that oddly bothered me as well. I am usually the type of person who doesn't really care unless it is something that actually objectively affects my gaming experience so I was unsure how to put it into words and explain why it bothered me but Charan said everything I felt.

Invalesco
Although I haven't seen this guy around for ages I've seen him a ton in open beta and I feel like he deserves a mention. He was always very helpful and also very inventive. The only issue I had with him was that most of his - and I quote - 'fun casual cheap builds' were actually 30-exalt-per-item-builds. I guess we all have our definitions but really?

I probably missed some people but I don't browse these forums as often as you guys do so this is off the top of my head.
Beyond league.
"
I've played since day 1 of open beta off and on and recognize quite a few posters on this forum. Here is a short review (meant only for entertainment purposes, this was explicitly not posted in off-topic because it is about people in the gen. discussion).

I_NO
Kind of a wild card, not very informative/helpful but definitely entertaining at times. When I see his name I know the post is going to be at least worth skimming through.

solwitch
I actually have a bookmark to solwitch' post history so I do not miss a thing. After all this time I am still not sure whether the guy is actually genuine or just messing around, and it is this specific trait that makes him a quality troll. Never change.

Vipermagi
Always helping everyone with everything, an 11/10 quality poster like no other. If he somehow turned out to be my son I would accept him into my family and say that I am proud.

Charan
Although this guy seems a little bit 'off' in general I typically enjoy reading his posts and thoughts, he really speaks from the heart. I don't think I have ever empathized more with someone on the forums then when I read his ranting about the changing of Fidelitas - Fidelitis which was something that oddly bothered me as well. I am usually the type of person who doesn't really care unless it is something that actually objectively affects my gaming experience so I was unsure how to put it into words and explain why it bothered me but Charan said everything I felt.

Invalesco
Although I haven't seen this guy around for ages I've seen him a ton in open beta and I feel like he deserves a mention. He was always very helpful and also very inventive. The only issue I had with him was that most of his - and I quote - 'fun casual cheap builds' were actually 30-exalt-per-item-builds. I guess we all have our definitions but really?

I probably missed some people but I don't browse these forums as often as you guys do so this is off the top of my head.

Jerk :( I got no mention.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
This is soooooooo name and shame. :P
"
This is soooooooo name and shame. :P
Bye bye desync!
"
I deeply respect Invalesco, Vipermagi and Drakier. Drakier probably more than any other, simply because he does NOTHING BUT HELP.

Cheers for the thumbs up, and for...'getting' me. What you've said makes clear you know where I'm coming from, and that's cool.

+1 for Drakier

It's just a shame you need to head to Tech support to converse with him :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I miss Moosifer and ScrotieMcB, they don't seem to post much these days.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I'm pretty certain DirkAustin is the one who posts the most. Some days he replies to every single thread on the forums.
Last edited by Soepkieken on Sep 19, 2014, 2:28:08 AM
You forgot one! BMIB, as most annoying, and least entertaining troll.
raics deserves a shout-out for being as prolific and helpful as Vipermagi most of the time, if only a little less encyclopaediac.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Sep 19, 2014, 2:40:09 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
I miss Moosifer and ScrotieMcB, they don't seem to post much these days.

I saw Moose posting not too long ago. He is of course very knowledgeable.

I was just thinking recently about how Scrotie hasn't been posting at all for a long time. Definitely didn't get along with him though.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info