Looking for a new build - all help appreciated! :D

Hey guys,
after I made it to lvl 68 with my FP witch i feel like i've made too many mistakes in the tree to respec that, and I'd also like to start something new. So, i'm looking for something which is (from most important to least important):
-connected with witch/shadow gameplay - self caster/totem build/summoner. Anything but melee :D
-cheap - all my currency combined + gear and maps are worth maybe 1-2ex, and I wouldn't like to spend that at all. Preferably the build shouldn't rely on gear for dmg, but ofc res+ES+hp will have to come from the gear.
-a little bit tanky - when I entered some low tier maps with my 68 FP witch I did pretty well, but sometimes got hits that took 70% of my life + ES combined. I'd like something more reliable, something that could withstand 5 mobs attacking at the same time and giving me time to react
-DPS - ofc I would like to maximize my damage, just with good tree and selffound rares/some 1c uniques.

Thanks for all the help ;)
Last edited by TheAndrzejs on Sep 18, 2014, 12:16:53 PM
Anyone?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/856154

This is incinerator witch. Loads of fun and necessary gear is not way expensive!
Censored.
Sorry, forgot to say Izno's is not all that tanky but you can sacrifice some of his higher dps for a small detour down to the Scion's life wheel like I did and it will increase higher level survivability. I run high level maps and have no real problems.
Censored.
Ty, i will take a look for sure! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info