leader forgets PA, you say "fk it, i'll go". but then a mirror drops...

and as you rush to it to click, you realize too late that your "inventory is full"

What would you do, if the above happened to you?
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
press 'i' and click it again.

Also I tend to know when my inventory is full and I use this to hold items. (You'll get the item on the cursor).
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
The likelyhood I'd flip a mirror is pretty small, as I keep an eye on the inventory, but yeah anything better than a regal drops I'm picking it with inventory open.

If for some reason I did manage that...there's a reason there's a Frost Wall-Inc Duration on most my characters.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Last edited by SilentOppressor on Sep 17, 2014, 9:45:54 PM
If my inventory is full I would go back to town and sell up. Why bother continuing to kill stuff in a Short Alloc group when you know you can't pick anything up?
I think I would be too stunned to move for about 30 minutes if I actually saw a mirror drop.

Your situation is extremely hypothetical. Maybe you should have said eternal.
Standard Forever
This exact thing happened with me, except it was alpha's howl. It got jacked. I didn't flip it, but it got jacked.

Of course you have to watch out for people doing this on purpose - that is, listing party as PA and then leaving it short with the intention of jacking drops if possible.
If I was stupid enough not to have one freaking open square open in my inventory to pick up a one slotted item, I would uninstall the game and play minecraft.

/Troll thread
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Happened to me with Andvarius back when it was worth about 10ex. I flipped it and thought what the hell? In that second whole party rushed towards me leaving everything behind:) Luckily I realized and quickly pressed "I" managing to swap it for something. We all had a good laugh.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
The likelyhood I'd flip a mirror is pretty small, as I keep an eye on the inventory, but yeah anything better than a regal drops I'm picking it with inventory open.

If for some reason I did manage that...there's a reason there's a Frost Wall-Inc Duration on most my characters.

Well I would just LW there with 80% reduced duration :P

However... the likelyhood I'd flip a mirror is pretty small since I likely never see one drop. That makes it rather unlikely that I for some reason will not be able to pick it up.
I think I's probably just be disappointed that the only mirror I will probably ever see drop, I didn't get because I let my inventory fill. I'd probably be mad at myself for a day or so, and then I'd get over it.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info