After this most recent patch

After this most recent patch I have noticed that when connecting to the american servers that i normaly play on i'll just get spiking lag as high as 1000 ping and over rapidly for hours when i then switch to the australian or europe servers my ping is stable at the consisant latency for that server so aus i get steady 200 and eur i get a steady like 150 or so and no spikes if i then go back to the american one spikes still remain my acualy come connection stays solid this is not happening from my end this is a issue thats only started recent after poe's last update i would like it if they could look into this because its vary game breaking atm its unplayable on my own server for hours at a time and then my alternative is playing with shit ping anyways lol this has also happend to my friends who live in other cities also at the same exact time that i get them all you can do is let them pass please if anyone knows somthing about this please reply and sorry for no puncuation im doing this really quickly lol
Is your keyboard missing a shift key or punctuation?

Short time or not, it's really hard to support a wall of text.

I have a feeling if you re-wrote your post, you'd get better responses and support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info