Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1.2 Rampage] Chaos Inoculation Tank, Incinerate, Marauder

These are my gear, but it can be substituted for something cheaper or better.
Spoiler

I have alot of mana issues because of the wand I was using, so I needed a Dream Fragment ring and I had to use a rare ring to fill in the Resistances/ mana / mana regen I needed.

Skills used:
Spoiler

Incinerate: Good AoE Fire spell. I think it does more damage with multiple projectiles if you hit them at the start of the spell, causing more projectiles to hit the target? Not sure, But assuming so. I also use it as a solo target spell. I put iron will on this spell and it increased the damage by a large amount!

Ball Lightning: I Combined it with Curse on Hit, because I had Pyre Ring and Herald of Ice combined with it, making it do fire damage and possibly igniting. But now, it just uses less mana than the curse itself because of Apep's Rage Wand.

Lightning Warp: Movement purposes, of course.

Discipline: More energy shield

Herald of Ice: More Damage [can be used with Pyre ring for even more damage because of fire damage % increase]

Clarity: Mana problems

Blood Rage: Frenzy Charges You don't take any damage from blood rage. So Why not? Frenzy charges give 5% Cast speed per charge [Sometimes this causes me to have mana issues with Incinerate].

Cast on Damage Taken:
- Enduring Cry: More Phys Dmg Reduction
- Molten Shell: More Armor/Chance to ignite
- FROST WALL!: Sometimes blocks projectiles. Annoying at times, But also Forces monsters to walk around, letting me regen for abit.
- Immortal Call: Can replace Frost wall or Molten Shell.

- Searing Bond + Burning Dmg: Good combo and helps with damaging single target things.
- Flame Surge: Seems like it'll be good. But I dislike the spell. It doesn't feel stronger than incinerate even when burned. Must be the cast time? That's how it is to me atleast.

Pros/Cons:
Spoiler

Pros:
- High Survivability
- Decent damage[I think]
- 5K-ish Energy shield[Can increase] + 5k Armor + 25% reduction to Elem. Dmg
- Energy Shield Regens [Love this alot]

Cons:
- Alot of STR go unused[371 in my case] unless you use Iron Will gem
- Not invincibile
- Very low Dex stat
- Alot of Mana issues if you have Apep's Rage wand
- Can be expensive[4-5 Ex?]

Uniques that go well with this build:
Spoiler

Anyone of these rings can be a substitute! Pyre Ring turns the Herald of Ice into a fire spell, and I combine it with my Ball Lightning-Curse on Hit-Flammability, so it can ignite as it curses. They're about 1 Chaos each

Must have Uniques:
Spoiler

The Boots Increases Ignite Chance and gives more damage to ignited enemies! Plus, both Armor and Energy shield! The chest piece turns 25% of elemental damage into Chaos damage, while you're immune to chaos damage. It's like a free 25% dmg reduction to elemental damage!

The armor should be about 5-6 Chaos, maybe less, maybe more. The Boots are quite cheap. 1 chaos maybe? Gotta check poe.xyz

Possible uniques to have/use:
Spoiler

The belt provides 1% life leech to fire damage! And increases fire damage. This helps survivability alot.

Astramentis Onyx Amulet is very good, because I have about.. 50-60 dex without any dex gear. So I HAVE to have it. Or an amulet that gave me a few dex to be able to use GMP or Blood Rage

This chest gave me 7k armor! You will have lower energy shield and take alot more damage from elemental damage, but tank more physical damage. I used this to level from 62-70

Skill Tree Currently lvl 72:

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-N3jkq0Ktw&list=UUyr8rO9IZlpzk4-Su3s55DA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k7TWi9szxU&list=UUyr8rO9IZlpzk4-Su3s55DA

Bandits:
Normal: Mana, or Skill Point [I did 8% Resist I think. But I want Skill Point...]
Cruel: Cast Speed, or Skill Point [I did Skill Point]
Merciless: Frenzy Charge, or Skill Point [I did Frenzy, But I want skill point...]
Last edited by TBones on Sep 18, 2014, 2:50:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info