Ideas to Improve Tri-Totem Raging Spirits

I'm looking to improve my Tri-Totem Raging Spirits build but I'm not sure where to go from here. Need some input, any helpful advice is appreciated! I'm currently running the obvious 6-link Soul Mantle (shown below) but everything else is up for debate:

Weapon/Shield Slot

I'm only using Matua because its Aura bonus calculates to be more helpful (combined with Discipline) than most ~300+ ES Shields. The minion bonuses are nice too but nothing I'd terribly miss if I found a replacement.

Should I go for a 6-link weapon? Or is there a better one-hander to consider? Recommendations? Again, the minion bonuses aren't anything I miss since I'm focused primarily on Spirits. It seems, at my current build state, I'm in need of ES and Mana more than any other stat. Resistances are nice but I'm high enough that losing a few points won't break me.

(NOTE: I'm only using Lightning Warp in that slot because I don't have enough mana to run Clarity alongside Discipline. Almost there).

Gloves/Boots/Helm Slots

These items work great and might be my end-game selections (just spend my time focusing on upgrading them). Or maybe not, any thoughts on replacements?

Belt Slot

I really need something different here. Something with potentially high ES/mana/res involved. Recommendations?

Jewelry Slots

Again, these items work great but upgrading them in the future would be helpful. Just getting some ideas on what might work better for this build.

EDIT - Also, I wanted to get opinions on running Chaos inoculation or not. What are your thoughts concerning this? I could NOT run it allowing me to use something different than Discipline... or I could max out my "life" by using it. Thoughts?

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by emoryarts on Sep 17, 2014, 11:17:40 AM
If you are using Raging Spirits I would strongly suggest Wraith and Anger. They add a ton of damage to them.

Also Multistrike rather then faster attacks if you can afford the mana.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
I could run those if I weren't tied up with Discipline and (potentially) Clarity. I could disable Chaos Inoculation and take out Discipline for one/both of those... but I'd need to somewhat rebuild for getting more mana. Thoughts?

I do like Multistrike advice, though. Definitely going to see about replacing that.
no offense but shield+gloves+boots+helm+chest = the value of a real 650+ shield whats your total es 3,5k-4k ?

there is no way that shield is better than even a medicore 400+ shield
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 17, 2014, 12:16:30 PM
Is there a hard cap for raging spirits? Do you reach that cap? If yes, increased duration isn't that good?

Just a thought, never played with SRS -totems, the hard cap is 50 for manually casting them at least.
"
ventiman wrote:
no offense but shield+gloves+boots+helm+chest = the value of a real 650+ shield whats your total es 3,5k-4k ?

there is no way that shield is better than even a medicore 400+ shield

Well, I can't say for sure but with the increased aura of Discipline, I've had no issues trumping 200ish shields. Something I'll have to consider if something comes along.

Currently running 4,418 raw and 5,965 w/ Disc.

"
Grughal wrote:
Is there a hard cap for raging spirits? Do you reach that cap? If yes, increased duration isn't that good?

Just a thought, never played with SRS -totems, the hard cap is 50 for manually casting them at least.

50 is the cap, yes. I have yet to reach it, so I can see it being useful. But that's probably mostly due to my gameplay style of how I cast my totems and where I put them.
Any other advice/recommendations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info