Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Strange lags and crash

Hi,

since last or the update before I have strange lags.

All is going fine for quite a long time, but sometimes lags happen if I do actions which I have not done before in the instance like opening the Menu with key "i".

It seems the game tries to reset the Grafic resolution or something like that. The screen gets black or freeze and the game does not react for 1 or 2 seconds. Sometime the game stays freeze.

i7 4770K CPU
Geforce GTX 780
16 GB ram
Last edited by DeltaWing on Sep 16, 2014, 3:03:52 PM
I am also having disconnections, and lag spikes.
I have gotten disconnected during every instance I have entered today within 5 minutes usually in closer to 2 minutes.
I just got this, it is quite frustrating.

I was playing a Bazzar map (made in my hideout, crash occured at ~13:16 AEST 17/09/2014) with can't be stunned, monsters poison, temporal chains, and some others. Right after I picked up a unique item (alpha's howl), I identified it then I get the "you must be logged in/disconnected screen". Of course I lost the map, all the items I gained so far, and the all portals to the map disappeared.

For some reason this always happens right after I get something good, the other day I found a Mjonir, then I dc'd approximately 40 seconds later (luckily in this case, I quickly portaled out to save my progress, and in this case my map portals didn't disappear.
Same here, lag spikes, disconnections. Played smoothly until today. Very frustrating.
Last edited by Ivanovichy on Sep 16, 2014, 11:53:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info