Dailies are not accumulated?

I remember that before FM was live, I had read somewhere that it wouldn't be necessary to login every day to do daily quest, as they would accumulate and it would be possible to may them in a row if you missed some days.

Am I wrong and GGG never said this?
I don't recall seeing that anywhere, but I didn't scour the site for news either. Seems kinda counter-intuitive to me though.
You can do as many dailys as you have masters in the hideout including doing dailys from other players. So you got max 4 dailys and then when theyre max you get 4 plus 3 since you can switch and dont have to worry about the XP reduction.
No, they are not accumulative.

The message was that it isn't essential to do dailies because they spawn in the wild, so you can reach equivalent xp just by playing the game.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
LaFeeVerte wrote:
I remember that before FM was live, I had read somewhere that it wouldn't be necessary to login every day to do daily quest, as they would accumulate and it would be possible to may them in a row if you missed some days.

Am I wrong and GGG never said this?

I remember i too. It's from the developer manifesto. Here is the link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/985838

And the text you read:
"
Many MMORPGs have left people with a bad feeling towards daily quests because they feel penalised if they don't log in to do the quest each day. That's not the case here - you can just do an extra one the next day by finding the Master in the wilderness. There's also no limit to the number of missions you can do in a specific day.

Garrot is correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info