Improve the "Switch Character", Offline Character / Stash Browsing

Here's some changes I would like to see:
1. Sort character options (alphabetically, newest to oldest, league, character level, class, etc) and if you want to go all out add multiple keys to sort by.
2. Option to hide character tabs individually, by league, above/below character level, class, etc.
3. Shift the Inventory Section to the right of the Gear Panel. The whole Inventory Section should be visible (currently the bottom 1 ½ is not visible). I'm not zoomed in or out in the screenshot.
4. To see all my character tabs I have to zoom out 7 levels. Please delete the empty space on the left and right of the screen. In my opinion the benefit of extra usable space outweighs being able to stare at whatever happens to be shown as the current wallpaper. I'm not trying to diss the graphic designers.
5. Make the Class Avatars smaller and delete the 1/3 of empty space that makes up a character tab.
6. Use the dead space to have columns of Character Tabs.

I've always wondered if the order of characters listed is random...

Using Firefox 32.0.1

Spoiler

The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Last edited by Quintovir on Sep 14, 2014, 5:40:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Put the pic in a spoiler tag. Not a bad suggestion all in all.
1,2 - good but were asked for... what, 1 million times already?
3-6 - for widescreen displays only. There is little to no "dead space" on 4:3 display.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
1,2 - good but were asked for... what, 1 million times already?
3-6 - for widescreen displays only. There is little to no "dead space" on 4:3 display.

Gotta agree with you on the second part. The first part i havent seen much here, plus he made it look so nice with pics and all. :)

I would love to sort chars by league for example to have my HC chars in a cluster and my standard and short term leagues. Better than scrolling all over the place until i find my char as i got 39/39 and there will be more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info