Futile

It is inevitable. Soon enough the worlds resources will become scarce enough that major war will break out to control what is left.

Will your last thoughts be?:
'I wish i had worked a little harder and gotten to the top of the corporate ladder'
'I wish i had worn all the the fashionable things so i could have climbed to the top of the social ladder'
'I wish i had obeyed the law so i could die with a clean record'

All that we ever accomplished will be little more than radioactive dust. And theres nothing we can do to stop the concept of nation and ownership which will lead to our demise.

So enjoy things while you can. And fucking destroy anyone who tries to make you do something you dont want to do or dont believe in.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
my last thoughts would probably be

Spoiler
wat
Spoiler
k
Spoiler
i still love you I_NO
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
The last thing to go through the mind if a fly when it hits the windshield?

Spoiler
its ass.
"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

The status quo is the true madness in this world.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
My last thoughts are likely to be...

Why did I drink all the rum?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info