normal vs uber atziri?

So what are the major differences I guess amongst the boss fights...

One of my friend told me that their mechanics were different? but I didn't really see any difference when I watched twitch VODs...I've only ran normal atziri so far with much success (sometimes I die at trio because of the cycloner's ground shit) but I've never failed a run once I got the hang of it.

I really want to try ubers out since I can farm hopes without too much difficulty...Wondering if someone can just enlighten me on wheter to bosses are just the same w/ more dmg/hp or if they have a different mechanic to them
The only differences are:

• Level 80 monsters
  • 100% increased HP
  • 100% increased damage

If you want to practice for Uber Atziri, take a Clarity aura + Blood magic gem and reserve ~60% of your HP (so that you have 40% remaining). Then have 2 other people come into your instance and AFK. This will roughly imitate the amount of damage the monsters will do to you, and the amount of monster HP you'll have to melt through. See if you could beat Apex like that. If yes, then you are likely ready for Alluring Abyss.

✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
Last edited by rrtson on Sep 13, 2014, 11:26:26 PM
"
rrtson wrote:

• Level 80 monsters
  • 100% increased HP
  • 100% increased damage

She also casts faster IIRC. Her storm calls hit sooner etc.
IGN: Ciridae
Professional Banana Thrower
"
rrtson wrote:

• Level 80 monsters
  • 100% increased HP
  • 100% increased damage

If you want to practice for Uber Atziri, take a Clarity aura + Blood magic gem and reserve ~60% of your HP (so that you have 40% remaining). Then have 2 other people come into your instance and AFK. This will roughly imitate the amount of damage the monsters will do to you, and the amount of monster HP you'll have to melt through. See if you could beat Apex like that. If yes, then you are likely ready for Alluring Abyss.

lol yup

she hits for 30K in std 60k in ubermode.

with 80% resits plus flask thats 3 and 6K repectivlly. 99% couldnt surive a single uber hit of the storm call or small flame blast. The doubles only 100% fire res can...

practice not getting hit is my advice op
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2014, 5:30:01 AM
One dude who has done a ton of each said that she moves faster/casts faster as well.. not sure if true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info