Loot - Toggle on/off also toggles pickup on/off?

I'm posting this in the gameplay help thread because I'm hoping it's just a matter of not being able to find what I need, but it may belong in the feedback forum instead.

The vast majority of the time, I want loot to be "always on" and "able to be picked up".

There are occasions, like in this end room of coward's trial, where I want to turn loot off temporarily and have it not be able to be picked up.

Currently, as far as I can tell, I can choose between:

1. Having loot always on and able to be picked up.
2. Having loot toggleable and always be able to be picked up.
3. Having loot toggleable and never be able to be picked up.
4. Having loot on transiently and always be able to be picked up.
5. Having loot on transiently and only be able to be picked up with the button held.

What I want is
6. Have loot toggleable, and have loot only able to be picked up when toggled on.

Is there a way I can do this in current settings? If not, can you move this thread to the suggestions forum so I can get one? Essentially, when a fight gets hectic and there is too much loot on the floor, I want to temporarily turn it off and not be able to accidentally click on it to pick it up while it is off. Other than that, I want it to always be on and able to be picked up. I don't want to have to hold down a button to be able to pick up loot.

As a point in case example, doing coward's trial in beyond led to a MASSIVE amount of mobs and loot thanks to beyond mechanics. I literally had zero floor that I could see. I had to go into settings mid-fight with champion of frost AND the flameblast guy up and turn off loot pick-up so I could actually move.

I would like to have been able to press my loot toggle ability and have it so the loot can no longer be picked up, without having to hold down the button to get it to stay shown:

Last edited by Pathological on Sep 13, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info