Lvl 8 Voric Craft ability

"8 / 950,820 - 1,365,590 / Able to craft sockets on a corrupted item. "

form here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin

does this mean only add sockets with that bench, or also add links and change color?
the first one would not make much sense, because who need a 6 sock without 5 or 6 link...

anyone can tell me?
Have you tried 6 socketing using Jeweller's orbs before ?

But to answer your question, you can craft sockets, links and colours at the bench.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
Last edited by karaknic on Sep 13, 2014, 11:45:08 AM
"
karaknic wrote:
Have you tried 6 socketing using Jeweller's orbs before ?

But to answer your question, you can craft sockets, links and colours at the bench.

im talking about craft sockets, links and colours on CORRUPTED items at the bench
"

does this mean only add sockets with that bench, or also add links and change color?
the first one would not make much sense, because who need a 6 sock without 5 or 6 link...

anyone can tell me?

you dont need to link corrupted items. link them and then corrupt then, there u have ur link. and "crafting sockets" is craftin sockets and not links, so no. learn to read pls.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
"

anyone can tell me?

you dont need to link corrupted items. link them and then corrupt then, there u have ur link. and "crafting sockets" is craftin sockets and not links, so no. learn to read pls.

Obviously you don't understand what he is trying to put forward...

Honestly who the hell would want to link their items at 6 linked and corrupted that particular item....

Unless of course you are uber rich...

He is simply implying if he has a good corrupted item roll, I.E 3 socket Sharvonnes wrappings with a plus 1 Gem due to corruption, is it possible for Vorci to craft 6 sockets and on top of it 6 link the damn item....
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Yes. The sockets of corrupted items are craftable at lvl 8 including 6s, 6l, and colors. It comes at a high price though. It's pretty much triple the cost of a normal item. 1500 fuse + 1500 vaal to 6l.

"
Sentracer wrote:
Yes. The sockets of corrupted items are craftable at lvl 8 including 6s, 6l, and colors. It comes at a high price though. It's pretty much triple the cost of a normal item. 1500 fuse + 1500 vaal to 6l.

Damn!!!
"
Sentracer wrote:

thanks for the first usefull answer
1500 vaal orbs is a hell of a lot
damn

thought u just need ur lvl 8 master and normal craft costs

but its still worth it for me :)

"
chosk80 wrote:
"
Insomniask wrote:
"

anyone can tell me?

Obviously you don't understand what he is trying to put forward...

Honestly who the hell would want to link their items at 6 linked and corrupted that particular item....

Unless of course you are uber rich...

He is simply implying if he has a good corrupted item roll, I.E 3 socket Sharvonnes wrappings with a plus 1 Gem due to corruption, is it possible for Vorci to craft 6 sockets and on top of it 6 link the damn item....

u got me point ;)
Last edited by axelchen01 on Sep 14, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info