What do you think about this Claw Shadow build?

Last edited by Zulazeela on Feb 7, 2013, 10:03:21 AM
You look really offensive heavy and you have Iron Reflexes but nothing bought into evasion. I think that may hurt your build once you get to the higher acts or difficulty level.
If you think I care what you think, you need more of a life than I do.
The build reminds me of the first chars i tried when i started to play Poe. Problem is that you need to triple the focus on live and defense. U need to be able to survive hits 2-3k at higher level. I use the first 20 levels for my offensive which shadow has plenty and then i focus on defence for a very long time... try to get 3-4k live at higher lvls and a good amount evasion or armor.
"
Patsboem wrote:
The build reminds me of the first chars i tried when i started to play Poe. Problem is that you need to triple the focus on live and defense. U need to be able to survive hits 2-3k at higher level. I use the first 20 levels for my offensive which shadow has plenty and then i focus on defence for a very long time... try to get 3-4k live at higher lvls and a good amount evasion or armor.

This is what I am doing as well, I fucked up on my first shadow, and had to reroll...Right now my focus is life and defense since DPS isn't an issue.
If you think I care what you think, you need more of a life than I do.
Bump! See the edit on the first post for my new build, if any better! Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info