[1.2.1] Another WoE build, this time without BoR.

Level 76 now. Have to admit buying a reasonably priced corrupted Stone is a pain in the ass, but once you get one, you don't ever have to worry about upgrades anymore. Rings are the toughest part to get upgrades since we need to get a lot of resists on them if we want to avoid purity of lightning.

I guess this build is cheap in a way since you don't have to get much gear upgrades once you get the composition down.
Yea, I got a "good" deal on a 4% block one for 3ex...it WAS a good deal because it's the max %block possible, but this build only needs a 3% to reach the block cap.

Here's a list of the currently available ones: http://poe.xyz.is/search/azitowasimgobu
...there's one for as low as 1.5ex.

Keep in mind that if you do get a 3% Stone of Lazhwar instead of the Weapon Artistry node, you will have to get 25% spellblock Rainbowstrides if you want to get to the spellblock cap (if you get a 4% or use the node only 24% spellblock is required).

And yes, jewelry (and gloves) will generally require a fair bit of shopping to get what you need...helmets don't have any super important stats. You could even go Alpha's Howl (or Geofri's Crest) if you feel you need it, but probably better/cheaper to stick to a hp/resist one instead.
Last edited by bullgaria on Sep 19, 2014, 10:23:30 AM
My Gear

I like this build a lot. Right now I can afford to get a Bringer of Rain, but I just do not feel like I need one. Reflect damage doesn't do anything to me, I get tons of gem slots to and I get to have another 5L skill. After acquiring a 6L WoE, I think I'm pretty much at my peak damage.
Last edited by Vulpix0r on Sep 28, 2014, 12:52:10 PM
Hey,

looks good. Just one question: How do you sustain mana cost of 5L cleave?
Thanks!
"
therealjcool wrote:
Hey,
looks good. Just one question: How do you sustain mana cost of 5L cleave?
Thanks!

Cleave has an incredibly low base mana cost, so 1 or 2% mana leech from gloves/ring/wurm's molt is enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info