Loading ANY zone: Data/backenderrors.dat:Data file too small. Packcheck no help.

I can load into the game just fine and move around the town area with no problems..

But once I try to enter a new zone or use a waypoint to enter a new zone I get an exemption no matter where I try to go.

I also get the exemption error when I try to make a new character.

Data/backenderrors.dat:Data file too small.

Then it is followed up by a runtime error.

I've ran the packcheck and it has shown nothing at all, so I have have no idea what is wrong.

Can anyone help me?
IGN- Narutobieber
GUIDES:
Templar Budget Strike build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/298433/page/1
Marauder Universal Endgame Skill template: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/338007
I'm having the same issue. Could log in, be in town, but would crash with "'Data/BackendErrors.dat': Data file too small"

I backed up and then deleted my Content.ggpk, redownloaded, and now when I try to run it crashes with "'Data/BaseItemTypes.dat': Data file too small" and doesn't even make it to the login screen.

Going to try a complete redownload I guess, not sure of all the directories game files hide in though, or if that will even help. Will keep updated if I manage to fix it, hopefully someone more informed can let us know a definite fix.
(Main) Softcore IGN: BuzzBuzzYo
Warbands IGN: ZyliniaYo
Update:

Complete uninstall/reinstall, still crashes on launch now with "file too small" errors, and when I try to run it again it goes back to the beginning of the 5 GB download and wants to redownload it all over again. Running PackCheck will "repair" like a trillion things, but it will still crash and want to redownload just the same. Completely stuck now. :(

Note: If I use my old Content.ggpk I can get into the game, but I still have the original crash-when-leaving-town issue. Out of ideas here.
Update:

Finally fixed the issue by getting my roommate to copy their working Content file over for me, Packchecking and patching. Not ideal but at least it's working now? Backed up a copy for the Content file in case of future disasters. :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info