[1.2] [SC] Dual Wands! Barrage on crit the Rainbow of death! [V.3] 600k+ DPS AOE Start @ 2 exa

Why have you gone for Master of the arena and early melee phys dmg nodes?
Is it mainly for the %HP and cant this be reached in better ways later on?

Im thinking of running your build with the 1.3 reset, hope you'll update ^^
| I made this |
There's no way that's 600k DPS. I've seen a 3k dps Facebreaker kill dom faster
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
hi guys.. No way thats 600k dps.. I just did a video of my 500k dps with coc &RF

video
Well he was using some strange ( and not really correct ) math ... anyway ...
DPS numbers don't mean much actually ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well at least posts title has a lot of "dps". :D
"600K AoE @ 2 exalts"
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
His math assumes he has 100% crit chance and 100% accuracy. Also assumes every single hit of barrage hits.

He assumes Ice Spear Chains. WTF? (Cnn't chain when piercing)

He says it casts 2 times a second, when it's CoC........... Your attack speed in your video was slow as fuck because you're using dual prophecy wands. (1.1 base IAS)

He then assumes every monster he hits, is then cursed with elemental weakness, -30%. This is somehow a 30% multiplier even though enemy resistances vary?

And finally his DPS is assuming every projectile hits something.

You bet there's something wrong.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Btw thats why i don't keep the
(often)misleading
"Blah blah blah 12002653k DPS ( in a party with all possible damage auras + IF i had perfect gear + IF i had specced more into damage + shrines + flasks + damage multiplied by number of enemies ( lets assume 99 of them ) + if i always crit + if i never miss + if the enmies don't have resists and armour ), 7812366 armour ( motlen shell + aura support party member + flasks + gear that i don't actually use) 99999 life (life + ES + life regen + Massive Shrine + ??? + @^#1)"
part of the build names in the Build Lists threads.

Just pointing this out .. because i was asked about it before.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 3, 2014, 12:59:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info