Armour - I has it!

Caution: Typo's can get you banned :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AllenJ555555555

/)^3^(\

-= Reelix =-
That's under 9000.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
That's a lot of armor!

And also a perfect illustration of why duelists are better tanks than marauders right now :/
"
aimlessgun wrote:
That's a lot of armor!

And also a perfect illustration of why duelists are better tanks than marauders right now :/

Isn't OP showing a marauder...?
"
Snowcover wrote:
"
aimlessgun wrote:
That's a lot of armor!

As you can see the marauder is fleeing from those weak enemies.
A duelist would confront them and kill em with ease.
"
Snowcover wrote:
"
aimlessgun wrote:
That's a lot of armor!

Pointing out that all that armor isn't useful, since he's at armor cap with only 1 endurance charge active. As a duelist you only need 47% armor from gear to cap out at 75% with EC's, and you can stick the rest in evasion, thus getting far superior mitigation :)
Last edited by aimlessgun on Oct 11, 2011, 4:16:13 PM
"
aimlessgun wrote:
Pointing out that all that armor isn't useful, since he's at armor cap with only 1 endurance charge active.

I hit armour cap around 3,000 - The rest was just to see how how I could go :p I can remove my main body armour, get 3 orbs (My max is 7), and be back at max >_>

The insightful will also realise my ludicrous health regen - I could only get my armour this high due to the effects of a potion (My normal base is just over 5,000)

It's interesting to note that the following 3,000 armour provided by the potion is 100% pointless... ;p

@overpowdered - Merciless zombies are pretty brutal when you only have 100 DPS ;P
Caution: Typo's can get you banned :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AllenJ555555555

/)^3^(\

-= Reelix =-
Last edited by Reelix on Oct 12, 2011, 2:22:23 AM
It's so nice to see Armour spelled correctly, along with Colour :)
Kiwi Exile
"
Pararoid wrote:
It's so nice to see Armour spelled correctly, along with Colour :)

Even that's a changed spelling. We should stick to the original Old English "herepad" for armor. Change is bad.
"
dust7 wrote:
That's under 9000.

i lol'd :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info