embbuz newbie friendly fairly cheap mf mara (470/32) [1.2 Beyond] (wip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NO LONGER BEING UPDATED, RIP LVL 79 ABAXOTH TOO STRONK NON VIABLE BUILD~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler
placeholder untill i have time to write full guide
current mf 470/32 lvl 67 resists:76/75/75 (130+/130+/130+) 3.7k+ life
you can get this build running with 200iir and a 4link(about 1-2ex in gear) Most of my gear is self crafted and/or found. From these items i have bought rotted round shield + divination distillate
gear

Introducion
Always wanted those big items, but couldnt afford them? Start from a scratch, end up earning exalts a day.

Gameplay
Your job is not to do dmg. If you want to do high dps this isnt the build you are looking for. Your job is to get the final kill on bosses and monsters, and get them to drop good items to you and your party.

Recommended Gear
Spoiler
andvariusx2
Best in slot for rarity. Max roll is 85%combined (implicit 15% max and other roll 50-70% iir. I recommend buying a cheap 60+% one or a 50-52% one and divining it.

aurseize
40-50iir, pretty self explained.

goldwyrm
Quantity, that sweet, legacy quantity. Only way to affect your currency drops. Aim for 18%+ quantity pair.

stormsail
This and the 2h axe are only items that boost iir/iiq (besides windripper)on your weapon/shieldslot. I take stormsail over the 2h becouse of Sanctuary cluster and that i can have resists on weapon.

rares
Neclase, helmet (and rings, andvarius is most expencive part) Heres few examples

distillate
I recommend leaving this between andvarius rings, aka last/2nd last bit purchase, since its really only useful against bosses and not that easy to use with this build.

changelog
8.9 updated gear
9.9 updated andvarius
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Sep 14, 2014, 10:00:46 AM
**feel free to ask questions, ill gladly answer them here, or ingame @LogoutOnDcPls **
pvp loooooooool
*Reserved & updated gear*
pvp loooooooool
2 explicit rarity rolls? How?
"
2 explicit rarity rolls? How?

Item Rarity is both a prefix and suffix on amulets and rings.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info