[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
Dkodr wrote:
The guide was made before a patch that nerfed crit multi in the skill tree and on the gem, it's probably not updated on that part. What is your dps with crit multi gem compared to crit chance gem? Remember that power charges gives 50% crit chance pr. charge, but not crit multi.

oh ok well if those numbers are from 1.2 that would explain why im SO FAR OFF lol.

my dps with crit multi is like 12k and with crit chance gem instead its only 11.5k and tbh i think having ~15% crit chance is better than higher crit dmg cuz i blow things up anyway on crits, so id rather just crit more often if things are melting either way.

and i never get power charges....with 93 mana left after 3 auras, 5l tornado shot costing like 24 mana, and even 3% mana leech on gear, it's really hard to afford to attack after casting assassins mark lol D:
I'm not sure they are from 1.2, but they might be. If you unlink ass.marks from incr.dur it will cost alot less mana to cast. And the tooltip dps calculate in the crit, if it says that dmg is higher with multi then I would stick with that, it's based on average damage pr.second, including crits.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"

As others have pointed out, generally 2 life potions, one jade, atziri's, and quicksilver are good.

I don't think burn/bleed immunity is a big deal. Freeze is a must, since that can wreck you.

As GrimgnawIsNoSaint showed with his flasks, I think having a high life short recovery time standard flask and a second instant recovery flask is the best combo. Atziri's is great for DPS, chaos res, and some leech. Jade is great to boost the evasion when needed. Quicksilver is good for QOL or getting out of dodge with a nasty pack. Topaz and Ruby aren't necessary, unless you need them againt Dominus (Topaz) or Atziri (Ruby). You can swap out the Quicksilver for those fights, if necessary.

As far as Zana is concerned, it's all random. Sometimes I'll see her multiple times in one night, sometimes I don't see her for a week. Make sure you absolutely have her in your HO to do her dailies though. That's a guaranteed once-a-day mission for her.

Okay, thanks! I'll probably make a Topaz and a Ruby as well, doubt I'll need it for Dominus since I'm overlevelled now, but a Ruby for Atziri is probably smart until I learn her fight. Now I just need to find 29 Baubles. Woot.

Yeah, I've cleared a spot for her in my HO but until I find her again, that's not terribly helpful. Guess I'll just keep clearing maps and hope for the best...
"
Zephryl wrote:
Yeah, I've cleared a spot for her in my HO but until I find her again, that's not terribly helpful. Guess I'll just keep clearing maps and hope for the best...

Go to channel /global 820 , there u will find alot of ppl sharing zana lvl8 missions for free.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:

Go to channel /global 820 , there u will find alot of ppl sharing zana lvl8 missions for free.

Awesome, thanks! I'll do that~ Cleaning out my old gems at the moment. two and a half stashes, and half of my inventory, filled with gems I probably won't ever use... Really wish there was something decent to do with unwanted Gems.
"
Zephryl wrote:
Really wish there was something decent to do with unwanted Gems.

Leveling in off weapon slot in 6s, make q20 and then sell it =)
IGN: DesRaven
"
Desm0nt wrote:
"
Zephryl wrote:
Really wish there was something decent to do with unwanted Gems.

Leveling in off weapon slot in 6s, make q20 and then sell it =)

Only really works for decent gems though. I'd been keeping all of them, and a lot of them are just ones that so very rarely get used it's not worth the effort. Plus I've not even gotten my own gems to 20 or q20 yet.
Would it be viable to run with tabula rasa and capping resists from rings boots and belt or would it be more beneficial to run 5 link chest with health and eva?
"
Zephryl wrote:

Okay, thanks! I'll probably make a Topaz and a Ruby as well, doubt I'll need it for Dominus since I'm overlevelled now, but a Ruby for Atziri is probably smart until I learn her fight. Now I just need to find 29 Baubles. Woot.

As long as you've found her once (and completed her quest), she should spawn in the Eternal Laboratory. If you didn't grab the waypoint, the Eternal Laboratory is directly next to the waypoint for Solaris Temple Level 2.

From there, you can invite her to your hideout.

If you haven't been able to complete her quest yet, well then... yeah... keep hoping for her to spawn.
"
hognus wrote:
Would it be viable to run with tabula rasa and capping resists from rings boots and belt or would it be more beneficial to run 5 link chest with health and eva?

5L is good enough, 6L is just a luxury. You lose a massive amount of survivability by trying to use TR even in 66 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info