staff wielding crit arcer shadow

haven't start crit route yet, still utilize shock as main source of damage boost, current lvl 65.

except for the staff, all items are self found, and that's why the rares are so dumpster, got the cloak of defiance from a inner treasure rare in merci ledge, so lucky! Wearing rainbowstride simply because I don't have other pairs of res boots.

end game goal is to obtain a Pledge of hands, long way to go.

I need more more more life. Only 2.5K atm

warlord's mark is so broken!

Last edited by TravisL on Sep 5, 2014, 9:33:37 AM
got some good loot for a major upgrade, got life pool to 3.8k. Now I can drop purity and use herald of ice, which not only increased dps but also get more unreserved mana for survivability. Hoping that 31% IIR get me more.Neck is so weak though

edit: with 6 power charge, now dps reached 10k with this shitty weapon, very satisfied.
Last edited by TravisL on Sep 10, 2014, 1:54:19 PM
IIR payed off pretty fast, got BoR drop from zana daily, and it's high life roll

bought pledge of hands, found voidbringer, however cannot cap res now, so use this chest instead until I upgrade other gears properly.

Pledge of hands is expensive but so worth it

Last edited by TravisL on Sep 22, 2014, 12:55:55 PM
some gems need to move place but basically all set

now seeking ways to include CWDT set up in
Last edited by TravisL on Sep 25, 2014, 11:19:51 AM
pretty much final version, if i can upgrade rings, maybe using windscream then tri curses

currently out of 77 and 78s, don't need that much dps in lower maps, so using item rarity instead of added lightning dmg also that iir ring

Last edited by TravisL on Nov 1, 2014, 5:58:22 AM
gems done

Grats. I know I enjoyed watching your progress.

"
end game goal is to obtain a Pledge of hands, long way to go.

You did it man
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info