ball lightning cast off screen not unloading?

Hi, I noticed when I played with my brother in felshrine area that when we were fighting in opposite end of the map I would lag HORRIBLY.

another thing I noticed is that if I went into areas that he cleared I could sometimes see ball lightnings go across the screen despite him being across the map.... almost like it had queued up the animation to play but it only played once I was close enough....

very strange...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
stickman wrote:
Hi, I noticed when I played with my brother in felshrine area that when we were fighting in opposite end of the map I would lag HORRIBLY.

another thing I noticed is that if I went into areas that he cleared I could sometimes see ball lightnings go across the screen despite him being across the map.... almost like it had queued up the animation to play but it only played once I was close enough....

very strange...

Happens to my flame totems all the time. When I've cleared a part of a map and leave a totem behind I can come back a few minutes later and it's still there when it shouldn't be.
It isn't only BL and FT, generally any skill could became "stuck in the area". Happens all the time when partying in Fellshrine, for example.
Seems that the more animation it should generate, the higher chance of some animations (and sounds) remaining "stuck". BL and FT generate a lot of projectiles, so the effect is most visible with them. I could add to this list CoC builds, their spells are stuck in map very often too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
It isn't only BL and FT, generally any skill could became "stuck in the area". Happens all the time when partying in Fellshrine, for example.
Seems that the more animation it should generate, the higher chance of some animations (and sounds) remaining "stuck". BL and FT generate a lot of projectiles, so the effect is most visible with them. I could add to this list CoC builds, their spells are stuck in map very often too.

Still seems like a bug. The game shouldn't be using memory tracking all this stuff that should be long gone. The totems also seem to be killing stuff when I'm not around, I keep getting random rampage bonuses without fighting anything at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info