Zana Daily - Olmec's Sanctum Portal Crash

Today I had five people join me for my Zana daily. We got Olmec's Sanctum and when I clicked the portal I instantly dropped to login screen. Someone else from the party messaged me and we discovered we both had that problem. I am now sitting in the crumbled map room with Zana waiting to see if anyone else comes out of the map to turn it in to Zana. Thus far I have not seen anyone else come out of the map. I can only assume that everyone was crashed.

Quite sad as I've never seen this map before and was excited to try it!

No image attached, as I was sent to login and now I'm just in the crumbled laboratory doing nothing, with no portals open and the mission just sitting there.

Bug report reference number: 995946340
Edit: Additional information
The mission was Slay the Corrupted Boss.

Left the zone in anticipation of dailies resetting and portal is still open. Hoping if I log out for 30+ minutes beforehand it will close.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Last edited by gbjfrtswym on Sep 4, 2014, 7:29:42 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can leave. If you are not inside her map upon completion, you do not get the reward. Yes, it sucks that way, but you already lost your map and daily, no point in waiting.
Last edited by MauranKilom on Sep 4, 2014, 7:05:18 PM
"
MauranKilom wrote:
You can leave. If you are not inside her map upon completion, you do not get the reward. Yes, it sucks that way, but you already lost your map and daily, no point in waiting.

I was only waiting in the zone to see if any other players actually made it inside. After waiting, no one came out and so I have left because I have decided no one made it in.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info