demonic reave and ghostflame summon raging spirit

i am curious as to why GGG though we'd like those skills to be a different color... if anything, reave's rainbow color is more awesome than a dark red color, and enhancing the saturation of the colors would have been more interesting for a skill alteration. also, how many players even use summon raging spirit? i almost never see them.

while i'm sure some players will appreciate the new available skill effects, it would be nice if GGG were more creative, as they have been with their previous skill effects, and maybe choose skills that are more popular. that way, even more players will benefit from the new options, and GGG will make even more money.

thanks for the new content though GGG, it's great how often POE seems to be improving option-wise

You missed the gigantic SRS hype thing the with giant buff, subsequent nerf and still many, many players playing it eh?

There was even a huge reddit thread specifically asking for ghostflame SRS to be made.

anyways, I think they did a good job on both. They look cool, and not everybody wants rainbow reave. I'd use the new one personally were I the reaving type.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
People were saying it was going to be league of SRS before the small nerf. It's still heavily used and popular though.
That reave is actually consistently visible. Such improvement.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
That reave is actually consistently visible. Such improvement.

This
Well, at least Ghost flame SRS has been in there for quite some time (Mao Kun Fairgraves had it always). So it may have been fairly natural to enable players to use it as well.
But WHERE can we buy it?!
SRS heavily used? duh... where? that skill is like sweep. nobody plays with that useless shit.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Sep 6, 2014, 9:17:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info