Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Currencies in my stash do not work for npc vendoring

Hi
I was able to use all my currencies in the stash before 1.2 patch
while buying stuffs such as orbs from npc vendoring
For example I can use 500+ alts in my stash freely buying jewels from npc vendors
without holding them in my inventory

But after 1.2 patch
I must hold currencies in my inventory to buy some stuffs from npc vendor
Simply currencies and orbs in my stash do not work at all when buying stuffs from npcs

Am I the only one suffering this problems?
Thanks
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 2, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
There has been a recurring issue if the tab with the currency is not in the first three tabs from the left edge of the stash.

Try moving the stash tab with your orbs to the far left in the stash.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
You got it wrong though Garr0t. It's tabs numbered 1 to 8 by the game, not the location of the tabs that matters.
"
Obscurin wrote:
You got it wrong though Garr0t. It's tabs numbered 1 to 8 by the game, not the location of the tabs that matters.

yep and if you made them premium and moved them around you will never find them again to put your orbs in them.

sometimes it works if you visit your stash page with your orbs inside before you go to the vendor as the game seems to "remember" this tab and takes currency from it.

imho this mechanic needs to be fixed so that orbs are taken from all tabs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Obscurin wrote:
Ah. Thanks for the clarification. Before I start customizing in a new league, first thing I do is assign #1 to orbs...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info