Loading Game

Why does it take forever to load the game to the server list/char list? I have to hit alt + f4 (force close it) reopen the game and wait a few to get to that screen... I mean really fix the shit that needs fixing and stop adding shit to shop before you fix what needs fixing. same story with all f2p games with shops! are you all retarded and work on all projects at ounce or what?
"
belsifer wrote:
Why does it take forever to load the game to the server list/char list? I have to hit alt + f4 (force close it) reopen the game and wait a few to get to that screen... I mean really fix the shit that needs fixing and stop adding shit to shop before you fix what needs fixing. same story with all f2p games with shops! are you all retarded and work on all projects at ounce or what?

Pretty sure GGG made some changes to what is loaded into RAM during the first load screen within the past couple patches (most likely 1.2.0).

I've noticed quicker load times between areas, but a much longer load time before first splash screen.

Basically, if you play for longer than an hour each time, you're actually saving time. Just start the game, then go grab a glass of water or brew a tea :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info