googled ancestral bond with 'on hit' effect

I am talking about if you gain ancestral bond and will you still get life on hit with your own attack even it deals no damage.

first few links seems to indicate that it works? But when I tried it I don't think it does anything at all because when I do ST with LoH I see no hp gain at all even when all my hits connects.

So will Blind still works? I don;t have a blind gem right now so I cannot verify.
all on-hit effects should apply, except those that require damage to be dealt

LGoH, Blind, Knockback, curse on hit will work
Elemental Equilibrium, shock/burn/freeze wont work

(the above list is incomplete, just examples from top of my head)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Sep 2, 2014, 5:41:15 PM
Humm.. that would be really weird. With ST + LMP and 22 LoH shooting thing with 1/2 hp remotely I don't notice my hp goes up at all? 22 LoH with ST + LMP should give you pretty good hp gain. Anyone what I am doing wrong here? Same setup with my other non ancestral bond build can gain hp pretty well.

Btw, Curse on Hit does work.
Last edited by ariesdante on Sep 2, 2014, 6:55:26 PM
LGOH is scaled down by damage effectiveness of a skill.
ST now has a 38% damage effectiveness on lvl 1 so you might not see much of a hp gain there (7 hp per hit roughly).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 2, 2014, 7:23:11 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
LGOH is scaled down by damage effectiveness of a skill.
ST now has a 38% damage effectiveness on lvl 1 so you might not see much of a hp gain there (7 hp per hit roughly).

this has changed some time ago. LGoH works the same with any hit from any attack
"
ariesdante wrote:
With ST + LMP and 22 LoH shooting thing with 1/2 hp remotely I don't notice my hp goes up at all?

weird.. possibly u bug? Have you tested it with other attack than ST? Lightning/molten strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info