Help optimizing an end-game build

Hello. I'm trying to come up with a Crit Reave Marauder using a BoR, Aegis, and Dagger. Ideally the build will be very tanky through the bor/aegis block combo yet deal very high damage through huge crits with a dagger. I'd like to run a minimum of Grace + Hatred + Herald of Ash and have enough mana left over that I'll be able to sustain Reave with some mana leech + atziri's acuity. I'd really like to be able to add purity of elements to my auras also but I'm not sure if that's viable without using a Soul Taker. High block is nice but I'm not too concerned on capping it.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBDjwOSBGWFHEVIBcvGjgc3B2qIQIksCcLJy8n7SmlKk0s4SzpMFQxnjWSNuk64TwtPT4_Jz-bQqNGcUcGSshN404qUFRRTFQLVdZZ81uvXfJfP2KsY0NmnmebbBZsjG6qb55wUnDVcql7jH1bfeN-WX69f8aApIMJg7aG0YcZidOQVZJ9kyeT15f-mG-bap2qn8ugtKZXpzSnhKxHrGasqrQMtMW18rc-uT7AGsT2xq7KSth22L3b59wj3Q3hiONq45_kUeXP6XzqGO8O8kXy4fMG9vz3Mvjr-tL7qvxL_gr-jw==

This is my early draft of the build. Doesn't feel very effecient and I feel like I've kind of hit a wall, particularly with the juggling of reduced aura nodes.

Appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks
Last edited by DunkMaster on Sep 2, 2014, 5:05:08 PM
You don't get any armor, block or es from the proposed build. As such I guess Aegis + Bor will be severely suboptimal. To the point that I'd want to see be efficient in order to believe it.

I'd go for something like this or pick a shadow / scion start.
Thanks for the reponse. I really like your tree, much better than my own. Haven't made a life character in a while and you took a few nodes I didn't even realized existed.

I say Marauder because I have a level 97 Marauder that I'd like to use for the spec. Otherwise yeah I would have rolled Shadow
Last edited by DunkMaster on Sep 2, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info