Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Item Rarity gem ?

hi

I have 75 percent rare find from gloves and rings. if I add my rare find gems witch should add
another 60 percent or so. they did change my rare find stat. does that mean they are a waste of space?

thanks
"
spankenmonkey wrote:
hi

I have 75 percent rare find from gloves and rings. if I add my rare find gems witch should add
another 60 percent or so. they did change my rare find stat. does that mean they are a waste of space?

thanks

they will change your rare find stat when you use the skill that they are linked up to, and yes, they add up as you think. you can only use one rarity support gem for one skill.
would I be capped at 75 percent rare find. each of my gems are add 46 percent. no matter how I link them they don't change the stat. I link 1 in a three link weapon with double strike and added cold damage that the idea isn't it?

thanks for your help
uhm, what you said is confusing.

there is no cap on item rarity (the 75% cap is for normal elemental resistance only), added rarity from gear and the rarity gem add up.

if you wanna see he correct stats of a skill make sure you actually select the skill where the item rarity gem is linked to.

best practice is to have one skill to do as much damage as possible and use another secondary skill with the rarity gem attached to finish off enemies. having culling strike additionally attached to this skill helps your clear speed.

hint: if you have access to master's benches, can you have a look if you can add flat physical damage to your claw?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
You're doing it right. No, there shouldn't be any rarity cap, its not like resistances. The gem may not show in the stats because it isn't constant, like equipment, its only when you use the double strike. I'm not at a computer with PoE so I can't say...
"
simballine wrote:
You're doing it right. No, there shouldn't be any rarity cap, its not like resistances. The gem may not show in the stats because it isn't constant, like equipment, its only when you use the double strike. I'm not at a computer with PoE so I can't say...

the additional rarity from the gem should show up if you open your stats and select the skill it is attached to.
what happens if i link two item rarity gems with any skill.

Is only one gem affetcted or is it possible to stack iir with two or more gems?

sry for that silly question....
You cannot link the same type of support to a single skill more than once.

That was stated in the very first response you got in this thread.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
minuskind wrote:
what happens if i link two item rarity gems with any skill.

Is only one gem affetcted

just try it out yourself and look at your character's rarity stats for this spell when you exchange gems.
i will thank you soooooooo much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info