Reflected DMG versus Dodge

Can u dodge your own reflected damage.

Thx
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
I wanna say yes but im not sure. Someone with more than 51% of the brain come in here please and help this young man.
yes, and evade too, or block.
Yes i knew for evade and block, it wasnt mentionned on the wikia so i wanted to recheck prior to respec.

Thank a lot for quick answer :)
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Yes dodge works vs reflect, the problem with evasion vs reflect is that it calculates your own accuracy vs your evasion% and since you need a lot to hit mobs, evasion users are fucked vs reflect.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
evasion users are fucked vs reflect

really? then you must be playing with different set of game mechanics than me (and hundreds of other players having high level evasion characters)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Boem wrote:
Yes dodge works vs reflect, the problem with evasion vs reflect is that it calculates your own accuracy vs your evasion% and since you need a lot to hit mobs, evasion users are fucked vs reflect.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ondars guile.

@op

All defenses work agaist their appropriate reflect.
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

The chance to *dodge* the reflected damage doesn't involve accuracy or evasion, though.
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
evasion users are fucked vs reflect

really? then you must be playing with different set of game mechanics than me (and hundreds of other players having high level evasion characters)

Sorry, but he is right...evasion vs reflect is pure bullshit (especially for melee..) for bow users it might be okay.

with 15.000 Eva and 1500 Accu you only evade 32%...thats pure suicide without acrobatics..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info