Venting about haggling

Tried to get a Vaal cyclone off poe.xyz but the guy wont make a buyout, tells me to offer. I lowball him at 1fuse orb, he scoffs, says it's a free market (freaking hate hagglling with teapartiers) i point out if he set a buyout he'd have gotten a sale (I was prepared for 4Chaos). He states says he has offers of 8c (no he doesn't lol it's Vaal Cyclone no non Q gem is worth more then 5C) ignored his toon. Bought it from a guildy for 2c
People, don't be an asshole, haggle then get insulted when i try to lowball the opening offer, it's called haggling after all. Learn to make a damn ~B/O command line on poe.xyz
You don't fight the fights you can win, you fight the fights that need fighting. - Captain Sheridan ,B5 ,Earth Rebellion Conflict
"
Derisat wrote:
I lowball him at 1fuse orb

LOL

if you payed me a fuse I would give u 2x vaal cyclone if I had em

[Removed by Support]
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 2, 2014, 12:32:40 PM
I'm still willing to buy more for my friends, making a modified blender build for shits and giggles. not effective till lvl 50+
If someone has 2 more I'll buy them 1c each, just putting it out there.
http://youtu.be/hUPcU6NCNs4

Looks so much fun, it's for kicks
You don't fight the fights you can win, you fight the fights that need fighting. - Captain Sheridan ,B5 ,Earth Rebellion Conflict
Last edited by Derisat on Sep 2, 2014, 1:07:25 PM
By this point I honestly don't bother looking at items without a b/o. There is so little respect given (both ways) in trading that very, very few people are looking to walk away from the deal with both parties satisfied. Not to mention how few social skills people have when trying to negotiate an item with no b/o. Responding with "offer" is the real-life equivalent of crossing your arms and staring at your potential buyer.
Correction: You didnt "lowball" him at all, you bartered. Theres a difference.

Like for example: I got a car in mint condition thats worth 2k whatever currency, price negotiable. You say 100 bucks. I say lowballer. Because thats what it is. If you say 1500 bucks, then youre in the clear.

Since this is a game and orbs, unlike real money, drop from out of nowhere so to speak, there is no real lowballing other than saying you wanna pay 1 stack of alt orbs for a shavs for example.
"
Derisat wrote:
I'm still willing to buy more for my friends, making a modified blender build for shits and giggles. not effective till lvl 50+

what league?

edit: If I had them, I just give em free, checked rampage but dont have one...
Otherwise fuck the fuse or c I'd give it you for free as well

Just to screw that 5c a**h**e noob.

OMG what a spoiled kiddo
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 2, 2014, 12:46:50 PM
The rich don't haggle...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Earthslug wrote:
"
Derisat wrote:

what league?

Rampage, it's a fairly expensive build where you will die quite often getting it twinked, it's sheer fun factor. I need 2 more gems, lvl 1
Imbeding code for vaal gems seems to be broken atm so i took a screenshot

Special Thanks to Zombie_Mistress for being so generous and donating a Vaal Cyclone for my collection to have a groups of Blenders. The Vaal Cyclone Gem + Description is in the screenshot along with Zombie_Mistress <3 Kawaii

Thanks You!
:)

good luck man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info