White Bite Ring - Item Discussion

With some nerfs and buffs, es spell builds ve some dps/damage over time problems without crit. I made an item to fix it; pretty special.

Important thing is ''Poisonous Spell Damage on Critical Hit'' , other thinks can change.

Please critique guys.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Sep 2, 2014, 7:51:58 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
My low life build would love this.
unique obviously targeted to aid already overpowered as f.. low-live shavrone-anything

and regardless of its flavor it is a boring unique as anything that it does will be multiplied tenfold by sheer OPnes of 'shavs-anything' build

and that laughable 'con' of this unique - with low life purity of elements with several other purities of choice is already there so this means nothing

that spell leech on non-crit ATTACK? wut? is it mjolner low-life only unique or what?

currently it says:

- more crit
- low life
- mjolner (as it is the only way to cast spell with non-crit)

boring
i read +30% damage when on full life, NOT low life
"

Spell leech on a ring is fantastic. Poison on critical hit is fantastic, the low life critical chance is a bonus.
Too balanced.

Give us something idiotic like CoE or Atziri's gloves.

Maybe "You are divine for 1 second every 10 crits" would bring it in line with CoE hahahaha. I have a few characters that can crit 10 times per second........invincibility is just what this game is missing.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Last edited by buhdunkadunk on Sep 2, 2014, 1:25:20 PM
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"

Spell leech on a ring is fantastic. Poison on critical hit is fantastic, the low life critical chance is a bonus.

Ty for improving comments.

I said ''poisonous spell damage is important'' / and spell leech, anyway; others can changed.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Up for more sup/helpfull comment.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
1% of spell damage leeched as life on non critical hit
=
not much
on special occasion countered by additional mods that want you to crit on the same item
supported by additional mods that reduce the amount of hits you can put into a target
inconsistent lifegain equals gambling with life -> not hardcore
==> You can either remove this mod completely or increase the value or rename it to "does stuff"

Poisonous spell damage ?
Clarification needed: poisonous means based on % of physical dmg
==> turns it into EK only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Lachdanan wrote:
1% of spell damage leeched as life on non critical hit
=
not much
on special occasion countered by additional mods that want you to crit on the same item
supported by additional mods that reduce the amount of hits you can put into a target
inconsistent lifegain equals gambling with life -> not hardcore
==> You can either remove this mod completely or increase the value or rename it to "does stuff"

Poisonous spell damage ?
Clarification needed: poisonous means based on % of physical dmg
==> turns it into EK only

Poison is an effect and GGG can put it on spells. %1 is enough because u can get in other items %1, total is %4-%5 ,i think its enough for hardcore with LowLife+PainAtt+Shavs and a good crit multiplier.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Sep 5, 2014, 8:38:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info