Odang's FlameBlast Witch

For a 4L, would you do FB, Inc AoE, Prolif, Chance to Ignite?
"
Bolbor wrote:

FB, Spell Echo, Prolif, Chance to Ignite seems to be the best for me I'm still 1 shotting mobs and almost uniques also.

I'm lvl50

Last edited by evasi0n on Sep 12, 2014, 10:31:09 PM
"
Bolbor wrote:

FB, Spell Echo, Prolif, Chance to Ignite is correct
So I was looking through this and had a few questions/concerns.

1. You 4-link your AA with Reduced Mana, which from what I understand only applies to the initial casting cost of it and does nothing for the mana drain.

2. Going into the Shadow tree for this build seems like a waste. You can knock off 15 points and pick up similar nodes elsewhere. Even Barbarism is only 4 points away and at least that will give you 1% max fire resist over useless life leech.

3. You can pick up Practical Application in the Witch tree and drop a 30 Dex and 30 Strength node. You wind up with 10 less strength and dex which can easily be made up with gear. You can then drop a 10% mana node and 20% regen node in Witch to pick up the 8% mana and Prestidigitation in Templar to tradeoff 2% mana for 6% cast speed.
Last edited by LavenousBob on Sep 17, 2014, 11:15:11 AM
"
noremac13 wrote:
So I was looking through this and had a few questions/concerns.

1. You 4-link your AA with Reduced Mana, which from what I understand only applies to the initial casting cost of it and does nothing for the mana drain.

2. Going into the Shadow tree for this build seems like a waste. You can knock off 15 points and pick up similar nodes elsewhere. Even Barbarism is only 4 points away and at least that will give you 1% max fire resist over useless life leech.

3. You can pick up Practical Application in the Witch tree and drop a 30 Dex and 30 Strength node. You wind up with 10 less strength and dex which can easily be made up with gear. You can then drop a 10% mana node and 20% regen node in Witch to pick up the 8% mana and Prestidigitation in Templar to tradeoff 2% mana for 6% cast speed.

think you should look at my 95 skill tree it is the most updated, 1% max fire res is nothing when you already have 99% with ruby, also the last 5 levels you can pick up much more dmg going to shadow.
Still playing with this build? Looks like dead
high dps ?
Is it possible to use a 6L searing touch and a kaom's heart with this build? I realize that takes away from eldritch battery but would this be a really viable option or no?
How do you use this build when everyone in your party pretty much wipes everything out before you can finish channeling your FB?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info