Space's 3x Curse Crit Icespear Build [Rampage 1.2]

This is a placeholder for now, I will update it eventually.

Build uses cast on hit to curse with ele weakness, frostbite, and assassins mark. Using pledge of hands i have 2 6l' to work with, and if i could 6l my pledge i'd have a 6l AND a 7l. From initial impressions (up to 75 maps) the build is very strong offensively, and because of constant permafreeze it does well defensively.

Build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gMeBAcFQgW1Bx4HpQj0DkgPxBBYEQ8RlhSwFecWvxdUH0EfxyKBI_Yk_SaVJ6kreCycMHEwfDY9OkI6WDt8QZZCw0lRSbJLeEwtTLNNklAwUUdT1FVLVcZWSlcrXfJh4mKsY0NqQ2yMbRlwUnDVc7N_xoIQgh6D24nTjDaNfY2Cjb-OPI_6lS6Xl52qnqGfAaKjrrOvm7TFuMq5k7zqvYLAVMHzwuzDCdD10eTUI9sL217dqN-E34rfsOOE51TpAuv18Gvw1fId_rP_3g==

Gear
using ball lightning for curse on hit, all i can say is lel
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Insomniask - if you have any other better suggestions for applying 3 curses in a 6l please feel free to share.

Had a pm question - "Hey man, im doing a build of my own, very similar with your ice spear build, and i wanted to ask you something.. im using add chaos dmg instead of add lightning dmg, the add chaos won´t count for the lots of + %elemental dmg we have? Should i change it asap for Add Light - i have Add Cold too!! Wich one do you recommend?

The curse on Hit thing.. does it work like for good or is it kinda useless?"

Chaos dmg will not be scaled by the % ele dmg in the tree. So if you're going to be using an "added x dmg" I'd stick with added cold for the best scaling, or added lightning if you want to try to apply shock. I havent messed around with the added dmg gems though, but if i ever got my pledge of hands to be a 6l i might.

The curse on hit 6l - really this thing is a huge time saver. You would be fine manually casting the curses if you wanted to, but casting all 3 at once saves a lot of time per pack, which really adds up and leads to faster clear times in general. For ele damage curses are a fantastic way to scale your dps, and I would really recommend any ele build to run 2 at least.
Hey Space !

I am playing this build now and I have to say its very fun to play.

I started as a Templar (less dmg but more tanky) but the path is similar.

Thx for sharing your ideas :)
IGN : Zakam
Hi There! I am also running an ice spear build but my tree does not take the left side of the big cold wheel above witch! I found I don't need this side because I still freeze almost all the time. I can perma freeze any of the map bosses I have met so far, up till 73 maps! hope this helps, it might save you a few nodes!

Question: What do you think about the pierce nodes above Acrobatics and PA? Is there something more efficient? What is your reason for not taking these nodes/ skill support gem? Thanks!
removed, I am dumb.
ign: @Tashur
Last edited by mattw on Oct 22, 2014, 4:25:18 PM
can you update, also with bandit. interested on your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info