Build help!

Hi, so I started playing PoE last patch, and I was an Ele Buzzsaw, made some Ex, switched to low life ST (worst timing ever). Now I have about 330ish Ex and my build is garbage. I went from almost 7k ES to 4.2k, and my DPS went from 67k to 37k.

I'm thinking of just selling my Shavs, Acuitys, ect and finding a new build. Ideas? Suggestions? Idk.

Scion is my only high level (92), so I don't really have a bunch of options there, though my Witch is almost level 50 or something.

I'd like to play again, but I really can't with this build.

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to add, without snapshotting I can't run the proper auras without losing Resistance caps.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 1, 2014, 6:30:24 PM
"
Hi, so I started playing PoE last patch, and I was an Ele Buzzsaw, made some Ex, switched to low life ST (worst timing ever). Now I have about 330ish Ex and my build is garbage. I went from almost 7k ES to 4.2k, and my DPS went from 67k to 37k.

I'm thinking of just selling my Shavs, Acuitys, ect and finding a new build. Ideas? Suggestions? Idk.

Scion is my only high level (92), so I don't really have a bunch of options there, though my Witch is almost level 50 or something.

I'd like to play again, but I really can't with this build.

Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to add, without snapshotting I can't run the proper auras without losing Resistance caps.

Here is a link to my current build.

At the very least, you can farm maps and, with the proper rares, farm regular Atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info